BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Graham
It is so convenient to have hot chocolate available to make quickly. My kids enjoy being able to safely make thier own hot chocolate and not make a mess with the powder.
Casey J.
Foley, AL
The entire family loves how simple it is to just pop one of these into the keurig whenever we want hot chocolate. Simplest & greatest invention ever for the cold months.
Bethany M.
Tupelo, MS
Love the K-cups! They make hot cocoa so easy. You just drop it into you Keurig and go. They're perfect! Winter is much more bearable when having some Swiss Miss close by.
makeuporbreakup15 O.
Moorpark, CA
Love enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter night! These K-cups are so convenient and you don't have to sit there and stir and stir until the powder dissolves!
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
These are very convenient but they are pretty expensive and very thin in consistency. I enjoy a nice filling cup of hot chocolate but I need two to get the full experience.
Tiffany B.
Watertown, NY
I love having hot chocolate on a cold fall/winter day/night. Swiss miss is always creamy. I love he convenience of the k cup hot cocoa makes it quick and easy to make.
Pang C.
Charlotte, NC
These are my children's absolute favorite brand of hot cocoa. They're so easy to use and taste absolutely delicious. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Natalie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the rich flavor of the kcups
I actually like the kcups more than packets
When it's cold out I like to pop one of these into the machine and add whipped cream
Fanny P.
Old Bridge, NJ
Best hot chocolate ever love this product the flavor is amazing very smooth , the price is perfect for what u get I have try other product and I believe this one is great and I would definitely buy more .
Bobbi D.
Orange Park, FL
Who doesn't love hot chocolate on a cold evening? I love Swiss miss and I love them even more now that I can use their k-cups. So easy to pop in for instant coco!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?