BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Sabrina D.
Timberville, VA
Nothing say winter like a nice hot cup of hot chocolate, it's a big family tradition, and it best topped with Whip cream. The fact that it fits right in with my Keurig is a delight
Linda R.
Wexford, PA
I enjoy the convenience of the K-Cups but the price and size mug leaves me buying more boxes and containers to save money but I do enjoy a fast hot cocoa with the Swiss Miss K-Cups
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
On a cold morning or night we love to grab a nice cup of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa. It's rich and creamy just the way we like it. The pods are easy to use in our Keurig. Great product!
Danielle  S.
Sanford, NC
Kid favorite during the cold winter months....and cool summer evenings, too! K-Cups take the guess work out of the perfect amount water to add. Hot, rich and creamy, every time.
Lezlie C.
I love love love Swiss miss milk chocolate hot chocolate k cups! They are delicious! I would definitely recommend to others if they haven't tried it already! You really can't go wrong with this product!
Katie M.
Joplin, MO
Using these cups with the special setting on the Keurig makes a fast, delicious cup of hot cocoa. I like to add a little bit of Bailey's to my cup. It tastes great every time
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
Love these! Especially for convienience with my boys. They can make their o n hot chivalry and they don't even have to turn on the stove. Tastes just as good as the packets.
Tabitha S.
Corbin, KY
These are typically used for the kuerig,but I recently discovered they work just the same when you make it in the microwave. They're soo easy to mix in too & full of flavor!
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
These are very convenient but they are pretty expensive and very thin in consistency. I enjoy a nice filling cup of hot chocolate but I need two to get the full experience.
Ashley B.
Graham
It is so convenient to have hot chocolate available to make quickly. My kids enjoy being able to safely make thier own hot chocolate and not make a mess with the powder.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?