BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Hannah B.
I really love warming up to a cup of hot chocolate in the winter. I have found this brand to be one of my favorites. I love that it comes in K-cups. It has now become a staple during the chilly months!
Shannon H.
Gulfport, MS
Did not enjoy the Swiss Miss K-Cups. I tried them several times and they always tasted watered down. I finally threw the box away. The packets that you add hot water to are much better. Will not repurchase.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
These k cups are super nice to have when you want to switch up from coffee or if you want to have an option for non-coffee drinkers. They taste great and are exactly what you want on a cold winter day.
Amy P.
Columbia , SC
My dad knows I am not a coffee person, so he has these st his house for me. I love them and love how quickly they can be made! There's so much chocolate in it and I love it.
Aryssa V.
Cambridge, OH
One of my favorite hot chocolate brands and now that they come in k-cups they're so much easier to use! Higher in price but much faster than packets. I'd take this brand over any other brand I've ever tried!
Brandy K.
These are so convenient to just put in my coffee maker and have a single portion of cocoa made for me. They are just as delicious as the packets though I wish it could be milk instead of water.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I love the k cups of hot coco. It’s yummy, and easy to make. The only thing I wish it had was the marshmallows. But it’s cost efficient, you can get it anywhere. I would definitely buy this again
Paige B.
Vista, CA
Love these! Super easy to pop into the Keurig and be on the go. I do not like a lot of chocolate in my hot chocolates and I feel they do a great job with not too strong of a chocolate flavor.
Kallie S.
Ely, IA
Not my favorite hot chocolate. It's warm and chocolatey but I don't care for hot chocolate made with water, I prefer milk. Therefore, these k cups are not for me.
Lillian G.
Rural Retreat, VA
I'm a hot chocolate fanatic, and have tried every brand of hot chocolate k-cup on the market but this is the best. It's rich, smooth, and always tastes wonderful. It's a staple at our house.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back