BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I know people usually prefer milk in there hot chocolate but these are so good! You definitely are not missing the milk here. I would definitely recommended these. Plus it's a K-Cup doesn't get better than that!
Bridget A.
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is by far the BEST around! My kids love it, my husband loves it and so do I. I even add a scoop of it to my morning coffee for that extra chocolate mocha flavor! Swiss Miss is our go-to hot chocolate ALL YEAR ROUND! It doesn't get any better!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
When I found out these existed in kCups, I had to get it! I mean, who doesn’t love hot cocoa made easy!! Only down fall is I feel like, it kind of loses its flavor when I use it with my Keurig. Maybe I should be less water and see if that works. But overall, I feel like it’s a perfect go-to if you’re craving some hot chocolate. It does taste like how you would get it if it were in the packs and you’d make it on your own!
Mia P.
I have always loved Hot Chocolate and love it even more since it is in the K-cups! So convenient and so affordable. The taste of Swiss Miss is always second to none. I will buy this brand again whenI buy. You can pick these K-cups up at Walmart.
Shahna S.
These were a disappointment. I love Swiss miss hot chocolate. I used the Keurig on a medium setting which may have been my fault. Halfway threw the brew, only hot water was coming out. Tasting it, the chocolate was super watered down. I'll stick to the packets.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
It's great just stick it in the keurig and your done. I usually add creamer and whip cream. The package matches the original. It's very affordable. While looking at this I noticed they make a mint and a peppermint hot chocolate that I can't wait to get my hands on.
Karen A.
I love hot cocoa in the winter especially. Been drinking this brand itself since a child. I only gave it two stars because in my honest opinion you are better off buying the old fashion packets and those you can make with milk verus water and its way quicker to just make the packets by the time you turn the keriug on and wait for it to heat up . This isn't a bad product but to me it's just not worth it
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
These K-cups are good. Not the best but I still drink them when I am cold and want something warm. No improvement needed. These are not as good as others I've tried but I will recommend them. They are good value for the price. Again I would recommend.
Robert L.
La Crosse, WI
Yeah!!!!!!!! hot chocolate is great and a winterytime drink. Great with squishy lil "marshmallows". My girlfriend has a kurig so she can find these useful to make me. She's not my subordinate we are equals. I just don't know how to use the machine thing
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
I love Swiss Miss hot cocoa year round, but especially when the weather gets cold. I'm so happy that they also come in K-Cup form because it is so simple to make! Buying K-Cups is a little more pricey than buying the packages, but worth it in my opinion.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?