BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Shahna S.
These were a disappointment. I love Swiss miss hot chocolate. I used the Keurig on a medium setting which may have been my fault. Halfway threw the brew, only hot water was coming out. Tasting it, the chocolate was super watered down. I'll stick to the packets.
Karen A.
I love hot cocoa in the winter especially. Been drinking this brand itself since a child. I only gave it two stars because in my honest opinion you are better off buying the old fashion packets and those you can make with milk verus water and its way quicker to just make the packets by the time you turn the keriug on and wait for it to heat up . This isn't a bad product but to me it's just not worth it
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
These K-cups are good. Not the best but I still drink them when I am cold and want something warm. No improvement needed. These are not as good as others I've tried but I will recommend them. They are good value for the price. Again I would recommend.
Robert L.
La Crosse, WI
Yeah!!!!!!!! hot chocolate is great and a winterytime drink. Great with squishy lil "marshmallows". My girlfriend has a kurig so she can find these useful to make me. She's not my subordinate we are equals. I just don't know how to use the machine thing
Victoria W.
Latham, NY
These are really great! It's so easy to use them with the Keurig, especially for someone that isn't a big fan of coffee! It tastes great and I think it's reasonably priced. This is one of the first brands I've seen for hot chocolate for the Keurig.
meagan w.
nothing like a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winters day. and nothing makes it easier than popping a k-cup into a keurig. simple as that. within a minute you have piping hot cocoa at just the right ratio of water and powder to make the perfect hot chocolate.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
I love Swiss Miss hot cocoa year round, but especially when the weather gets cold. I'm so happy that they also come in K-Cup form because it is so simple to make! Buying K-Cups is a little more pricey than buying the packages, but worth it in my opinion.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
I love that the K-cups now come in varieties like this, hot chocolate. I no longer have to sit around and watch for the pot to boil, the Keurig does all the work for me and it tastes the same! This has been especially useful this holiday season in my home.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I absolutely love Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups! They are so easy to use. I just pour in the water and pop the cup into the little spot and hit brew! It tastes so great once it is done and it requires minimum effort! I love these K-cups!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Swiss Miss I think is by far one of my favorite hot chocolates! They are always so tasty and delicious. It is hard to find a good Keurig got chocolate that doesn't taste water down and I think Swiss Miss k cups taste identical to the powder that Swiss Miss price
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?