BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
I love it, this is so good. Favorite for the holidays it meets my expectations. It's amazing to have warm cup of hot chocolate for Christmas. Nice packaging as well.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I love swiss miss they have the best hot chocolate around! The k-cups are just as good too! Makes a perfect cup of hot chocolate every time. Never too much water.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
So good! I do miss the marshmallows but the taste is great. It's not too watery, and not too rich. It is a great comfort treat in the fall and winter months. Would definitely recommend for hot chocolate lovers.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
What can i say who hasn't grown up with swiss miss? When it is very cold outside and your chilled to the bone there is nothing like swiss miss to warm you up and now they made it in k cup ! great job swiss miss.
Erica W.
Kenosha, WI
This is the best on a winter day....my kids love this and I have to admit that I love it as well. Great to curl up in the bed sipping on a cup of hot chocolate and watching a good Netflix movie...can't beat it!
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
Love the k cup availability! I'm a cocoa drinker rather than coffee and I love how quick my routine became. And the sweet chocolate flavor and rich thickness to it makes it great! Another run for Swiss Miss
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
I absolutely LOVE these.
They are a bit costly so I don't buy them often but they are easy to use and you don't end up with chunks of chocolate like the packages.
Sarah W.
Centreville, VA
Love the ease of these hot chocolate k-cups. The flavor is great and there's not as much chocolate residue at the bottom as the traditional packets. An improvement would be if there could be marshmallows.
Amber A.
Madison Hts, MI
These are the best Kcups on the market for hot chocolate. The taste is exactly the same as making a cup of coco from the packet. I'm not thrilled with the price, but if you want kcups, this is your go to!
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
I love using our Keurig and love that Swiss Miss has K-cups! My husband and kids love a nice, hot chocolate to warm up and these are our favorite! It's got a nice full flavor without being overly sweet.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?