BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Manny S.
This product is so easy to just pop in your little cups and Pierre Curie and boom want some two minutes and you have scorching hot chocolate. And it tastes so good
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I love hot chocolate I drink it almost every night. This is my favorite brand. There powder is very thick so a little comes a long way. The packets that come in the box are decent size. Would recommend if you are a chocolate addict like I am!
Sarah A.
Saint Cloud
I love these! Hot cocoa has never been so easy! Ono chilly evenings, there is nothing better than a nice hot cup of cocoa and the k cups make it easier than ever.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
I love it, this is so good. Favorite for the holidays it meets my expectations. It's amazing to have warm cup of hot chocolate for Christmas. Nice packaging as well.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
So good! I do miss the marshmallows but the taste is great. It's not too watery, and not too rich. It is a great comfort treat in the fall and winter months. Would definitely recommend for hot chocolate lovers.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
I love swiss miss they have the best hot chocolate around! The k-cups are just as good too! Makes a perfect cup of hot chocolate every time. Never too much water.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
What can i say who hasn't grown up with swiss miss? When it is very cold outside and your chilled to the bone there is nothing like swiss miss to warm you up and now they made it in k cup ! great job swiss miss.
Erica W.
Kenosha, WI
This is the best on a winter day....my kids love this and I have to admit that I love it as well. Great to curl up in the bed sipping on a cup of hot chocolate and watching a good Netflix movie...can't beat it!
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
I absolutely LOVE these.
They are a bit costly so I don't buy them often but they are easy to use and you don't end up with chunks of chocolate like the packages.
Mallary E.
Bethel, ME
Love the k cup availability! I'm a cocoa drinker rather than coffee and I love how quick my routine became. And the sweet chocolate flavor and rich thickness to it makes it great! Another run for Swiss Miss
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?