BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Sarah A.
Saint Cloud
I love these! Hot cocoa has never been so easy! Ono chilly evenings, there is nothing better than a nice hot cup of cocoa and the k cups make it easier than ever.
Rosemarie C.
Williamsport, MD
I bought a 16 count box of this and I was not satisfied at all. The K-pod does not provide the rich flavor to a normal sized coffee mug. It was very watered down.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
This product taste great made in the Keurig. I do wish they included small packets of marshmallows though. A tad pricey but worth the extra money for cold nights.
Manny S.
This product is so easy to just pop in your little cups and Pierre Curie and boom want some two minutes and you have scorching hot chocolate. And it tastes so good
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I love hot chocolate I drink it almost every night. This is my favorite brand. There powder is very thick so a little comes a long way. The packets that come in the box are decent size. Would recommend if you are a chocolate addict like I am!
Ashleen D.
These cups taste great with my milk. They leave my drink rich and creamy. However I do recommend the powder. I always use Swiss miss hot chocolate and I have never been dissatisfied. It's not s worth your money!
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
I love it, this is so good. Favorite for the holidays it meets my expectations. It's amazing to have warm cup of hot chocolate for Christmas. Nice packaging as well.
hannah n.
Saint Cloud, MN
I just got a Keurig a week ago and these are the best!! Super convenient to use and they taste just as great as the packets. Wish there were marshmallows tho ;) Definitely would reccomend to anyone with a Keurig and a passion for hot chocolate. ❤
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
What can i say who hasn't grown up with swiss miss? When it is very cold outside and your chilled to the bone there is nothing like swiss miss to warm you up and now they made it in k cup ! great job swiss miss.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I love swiss miss they have the best hot chocolate around! The k-cups are just as good too! Makes a perfect cup of hot chocolate every time. Never too much water.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

Bed Bath & Beyond