BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a fan. Super easy if you just need one cup of hot cocoa. A little more expensive than regular mixes, but it's for k cups so it's kind of expected. Still very tasty.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
I brew these in the keurig at work with another k-cup of a strong black coffee and I don't even need sugar or creamer. Love how simple these are and true to the taste of a real packet of powdered Swiss Miss.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
My kids love this hot chocolate it's such a hit in my house and it's just the right amount of chocolate flavor the k cups work great because it's a single serving. I remember drinking this as a child such a good memory in the cold winter months
Shelby L.
Pekin, IN
Great find! The kids love to make these in the winter because they are so easy they can do it themselves. Same great flavor you would except. Will continue buying them!
McKenzie M.
I love the convenience of having hot chocolate K cups. However, always be sure to stir before drinking. I have found that a lot settles in the bottom of the cup and can taste a little bitter and gritty the last few sips.
Nothing is better than being able to pop a pod into the Keurig, and have instantly warm hot chocolate. I wish there was a way to put milk as opposed to water, but regardless this hot chocolate is delicious and super easy!
Chary H.
Delicious! Pop it right into the machine and you have a nice warm cup of hot coco to enjoy. The kids get very excited after playing outside in the cold and coming inside to a great treat! I highly recommend this product.
matt b.
Cheney, KS
The Swiss miss milk chocolate reminds me of my child hood. The great chocolate taste is amazing. I usually use to of the k-cups in one coffee cup size to give it a rich chocolate taste. Overall a great product.
britiney p.
Robins AFB, GA
I am more of a hot chocolate person than a coffee drinker therefore this is my go to. I don't know if there is suppose to be a difference in the k-cup and the regular powder but i cant really taste the difference. no complaints.
Zayda P.
The best thing to happen for my keurig! This is my favorite hot cocoa. My whole family loves it. Perfectly balanced chocolate flavor. I just add my own marshmallows.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?