BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
I liked these a lot. I lived the mix when I was younger and this is the same idea. I like it much better than the k cup generic cocoa. I think they were reasonably priced and they had a nice chocolately flavor. I would recommend it!
Bernadette T.
My hunny likes to use this hot cocoa, and the fact that it's in a K-Cup is perfect. It's always great for the kiddos 11 n up. I will continue to buy this brand for my family.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
These are delicious and a great treat when it's cold out. The only thing I don't like is that they seem a little watered down. Easily fixed though by brewing with less water.
Victoria K.
Definitely does not have the same great taste since it's made with hot water instead of milk. Tastes well at 6 oz but after 6 oz it's very watery and not very chocolatey.
Danielle R.
When I bought my coffee maker (Hamilton beach) the first set of k cups I bought were these. I never run out I always make sure I have plenty in Stock. Best hot chocolate
Lydia M.
Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate! These Swiss Miss milk chocolate hot cocoa k-cups are great because all you have to do is throw them in the Keurig and it's ready.
Savannah H.
Love throwing Swiss miss K-cup in my Keurig to get the perfect cup of hot cocoa! It's quick and easy. The only downfall is you don't get them yummy marshmallows and it is a bit pricey.. so I usual go for the bags of hot cocoa.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
All the great taste of hot chocolate in the convenience of a K cup. I love this product not only for it's delicious chocolate taste but also for the convenience of popping a K cup into the Keurig and instant gratification.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
We have these at work and they're amazing a little lax on the richness because I have only used water with it as I do not know if you can put milk in a Keurig so richness could be enhanced
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a fan. Super easy if you just need one cup of hot cocoa. A little more expensive than regular mixes, but it's for k cups so it's kind of expected. Still very tasty.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?