BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Victoria A.
The best K-cup hot chocolate choice. While the others taste like gross hot water with powder that hasn't been mixed in, this brand actually tastes like authentic hot chocolate.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
These are so convenient! I love hot chocolate and Swiss Miss is usually a staple in the kitchen and now these will be too! The hot chocolate comes out so creamy and frothy!
Bernadette T.
My hunny likes to use this hot cocoa, and the fact that it's in a K-Cup is perfect. It's always great for the kiddos 11 n up. I will continue to buy this brand for my family.
Kay  N.
I hate coffee but hot chocolate now that's a different story. This is like my addiction in the winter time and I can not get enough of the Swiss k cups. I've tried so many different types of hot chocolate but honestly the Swiss hot chocolate is unreal it taste milky so non of that clumps u get with the packets and not watery.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
I liked these a lot. I lived the mix when I was younger and this is the same idea. I like it much better than the k cup generic cocoa. I think they were reasonably priced and they had a nice chocolately flavor. I would recommend it!
Susan C.
Delta, PA
Love these!! Definitely something I use every morning especially around this time of year. Totally affordable and easy to use ! Great value and would recommend to a friend.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill, IA
My favorite hot chocolate and only thing I use my machine for these days. The cold weather has set in. My kids love getting to make their own hot cocoa with the easy of k-cups
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
This is my favorite hot chocolate k-cups! Wonderful taste, just like the packaged product. Always a reliable brand for hot chocolate. I have purchased this brand for years.
Lydia M.
Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate! These Swiss Miss milk chocolate hot cocoa k-cups are great because all you have to do is throw them in the Keurig and it's ready.
Emily H.
Grand Forks, ND
These are delicious and a great treat when it's cold out. The only thing I don't like is that they seem a little watered down. Easily fixed though by brewing with less water.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?