BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
These are the best in my keurig! So simple and easy to prepare, and the box is small and doesn't take up much counter space. I believe they cost about $6 for 12 or 14 cups, which is affordable! I would definitely recommend to others.
Victoria A.
The best K-cup hot chocolate choice. While the others taste like gross hot water with powder that hasn't been mixed in, this brand actually tastes like authentic hot chocolate.
Adrian R.
Greeneville, TN
I have tried this in the past but I didn't enjoy it as much as the traditional cocoa pouch. I will give it another try and hope it has improved because I love hot chocolate and want to try to find an easier and quicker way to have it.
Josara M.
These work best with a smaller cup size option if you like thicker hot chocolate. If you like it a little thinner then go with a larger cup size. The taste is good either way!
Melissa F.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally didn't like the k cups only because I prefer my hot chocolate to be made with milk. I found it to be bland. I will stick to hot chocolate made on the stove top.
Kristen D.
Old Bridge, NJ
K cups only make 6oz cups of cocoa. It tastes wonderful, but are exorbitantly priced. You're better off getting the regular packets and using the Keurig to dispense hot water.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Here's the thing , anything Kcup ends up tasting very watered down. They're too expensive. It's cheaper and better to just buy the traditional mix. I'd rather buy the regular packets.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
The K Cups are okay. I usually put less water in and brew on the smallest cup - otherwise it turns out too water-y. But, this on a cold day with a tiny bit of whipped cream = a heart warming dessert. Not to mention it is full of nostalgia!
Susan C.
Delta, PA
Love these!! Definitely something I use every morning especially around this time of year. Totally affordable and easy to use ! Great value and would recommend to a friend.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
These are so convenient! I love hot chocolate and Swiss Miss is usually a staple in the kitchen and now these will be too! The hot chocolate comes out so creamy and frothy!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?