BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Natalie C.
Essential for winter time! & s3riously this bring the family together very nicely sitting next to the fireplace ! I only gave these 4 stars because I wish the cups were different sizes!
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
What is better than hot cocoa on a cold day? Not much! The fact that it now comes in K-Cups is even better! It makes life even easier! They are affordable, easy to use, and as always, delicious! Check these out! Make it for your kids, heck yourself, just make it!
Caroline W.
Nashville TN
Very Delicious has great flavor if you do the 8 oz. but taste water down if you add more. I think it is above average. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to buy. Very cheap definitely worth the money.
tiffany m.
Very disappointed with Swiss Miss KCup. It tasted very watery , I'm used to rich creamy hot chocolate and had to add creamer and a little sugar to make the hot Chocoate enjoyable. I would not recommend this and I definitely would not purchase this again.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I much prefer milk chocolate hot chocolate over dark chocolate, and this provides a great taste and in K cup form. I love the ease of these and they are perfect for a cozy night in! I usually add marshmallows occasionally for an added flavor boost!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
It's ok for the kids but it's no where near chocolaty enough for me. As expensive as k cups are I would rather just buy the packets and double them in order to get the flavor that I prefer.
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups are Great. I love my Keurig and I was excited to learn that Swiss Miss has K-Cups. It is a great flavor and is perfect, and there is no room for improvement. I have and would buy this product again and again.
Brittney M.
Wellsville, OH
My favorite part of fall, firing up my kuerig so I can make hot chocolate and Swiss miss is my favorite! I buy these k-cups all the time. The price is affordable and the flavor is great.
april t.
I'm going to be honest here. Don't waste your time, or money! If you are like me, and you like your hot cocoa with MILK, DONT buy these. They taste like watered down chocolate. It's gross. But the powdered packs of Swiss Miss and use heated milk!
Gurpreet K.
Vallejo, CA
The Keurig pods don't provide the same rich and creamy feel of a "real" cup of hot cocoa. Probably because I usually make my cocoa with milk and not water. Nonetheless, the pods provide you a quick cup of cocoa that's perfect for a chilly evening.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?