BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
tiffany m.
Very disappointed with Swiss Miss KCup. It tasted very watery , I'm used to rich creamy hot chocolate and had to add creamer and a little sugar to make the hot Chocoate enjoyable. I would not recommend this and I definitely would not purchase this again.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I much prefer milk chocolate hot chocolate over dark chocolate, and this provides a great taste and in K cup form. I love the ease of these and they are perfect for a cozy night in! I usually add marshmallows occasionally for an added flavor boost!
Kimberly L.
Christiansbrg, OH
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups are Great. I love my Keurig and I was excited to learn that Swiss Miss has K-Cups. It is a great flavor and is perfect, and there is no room for improvement. I have and would buy this product again and again.
april t.
I'm going to be honest here. Don't waste your time, or money! If you are like me, and you like your hot cocoa with MILK, DONT buy these. They taste like watered down chocolate. It's gross. But the powdered packs of Swiss Miss and use heated milk!
April T.
Alton, IL
These cocoa k cups are handy to keep around. They have a great chocolate flavor and are wonderful. The downfall is that it will clog your machine if you do not run a cycle of water right after. When your on the go sometimes this can slow you down.
Ashley K.
I love hot chocolate and was excited to see them in k cup form. Hopefully one day I can get a keurig of my own (only tried with a friend's machine) so I can have it whenever I want
Rebecca C.
These are awesome! I start the kuering as soon as I get up. Pop one in for my kids and as they're off to school it's warm and ready to go. Easy clean up. A little pricy but worth it.
Gurpreet K.
Vallejo, CA
The Keurig pods don't provide the same rich and creamy feel of a "real" cup of hot cocoa. Probably because I usually make my cocoa with milk and not water. Nonetheless, the pods provide you a quick cup of cocoa that's perfect for a chilly evening.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
I'm not a coffee drinker so in the morning I enjoy a glass of hot chocolate. These fit in my keruig and is ready before you know it. I like them better than the pouches of hoot coco.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
My son is a big hot chocolate fan and the K cups are the most convenient for us so he can get the size he wants and needs in a quick time. He loves the taste. He asks for it daily.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?