BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love they have this brand for my Kurieg. This is my go to in the mornings or whenever I want to warm up. The taste is so good I will definitely be purchasing this during the colder months
Denise S.
Salinas, CA
I love love love love drinking this chocolate drink in the morning. This drink is really perfect for the cold weathers. I don't usually like drinking hot beverages, but because of this drink, I started drinking hot drinks... They're bomb and I easy to make
W G B.
Easy to make in your Keurig. Don't have to add sugar. fairly inexpensive- usually on special at local grocery stores. great product for the price. easy to store packaging- opens on the side. I would buy again or would gift to others. great for the office.
Natalie C.
Essential for winter time! & s3riously this bring the family together very nicely sitting next to the fireplace ! I only gave these 4 stars because I wish the cups were different sizes!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Same great Swiss Miss taste in a flash. I love this as a little early morning pick me up or for a cold day chocolate fix. My favorite is to pair it with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Chaunyce D.
At first I thought these were gross because they are made with water. WRONG! I had the awesome idea of adding some milk to my cup and doing half milk and minimal water. Came out delicious
Caroline W.
Nashville TN
Very Delicious has great flavor if you do the 8 oz. but taste water down if you add more. I think it is above average. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to buy. Very cheap definitely worth the money.
tiffany m.
Very disappointed with Swiss Miss KCup. It tasted very watery , I'm used to rich creamy hot chocolate and had to add creamer and a little sugar to make the hot Chocoate enjoyable. I would not recommend this and I definitely would not purchase this again.
Karson L.
Monticello, FL
What is better than hot cocoa on a cold day? Not much! The fact that it now comes in K-Cups is even better! It makes life even easier! They are affordable, easy to use, and as always, delicious! Check these out! Make it for your kids, heck yourself, just make it!
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I much prefer milk chocolate hot chocolate over dark chocolate, and this provides a great taste and in K cup form. I love the ease of these and they are perfect for a cozy night in! I usually add marshmallows occasionally for an added flavor boost!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back