BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Alexandra U.
Mmmmmm the best hot chocolate k-cups! Perfect amount of chocolate flavor not too sweet and not too watered down. Will always go for this instead of the usual hot cocoa. Def recommend this deliciousness
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I have these almost every morning because the fact that my favorite hot chocolate brand makes k-cups has made it more appealing to me. Now I can have a cup of hot chocolate faster than ever, and it saves me from cleaning up a mess.
Shannon A.
Dallas, TX
I assumed these were going to be watery and not great (much like how coffee comes out of Keurig) but it's surprisingly creamy and tasty for being the cheapest hot cocoa K-cup option at the grocery store. It's also only 60 calories but is a satisfying dessert!
Robyn H.
East Lansing, MI
I really wanted to like these, but they don't work well in my Keurig. All the chocolate ends up stuck on the bottom of the cup and then the rest tastes watery. Definitely a disappointment.
Jessica W.
Nothing beats my mom's homemade hot chocolate, but this is a close second. It's so easy to make! It could be a bit creamier, but I'm willing to sacrifice that for convenience. It's definitely a great value and I would buy it again for sure. I love my K-cups!
Anna D.
Jacksonville, NC
I just recently bought these to use in my Keurig. No mess, no stirring in powder in a cup. It was awesome! Till I tasted it. When you think of hot chocolate you think rich, and creamy. This is not that. It very much taste like water mixed with chocolate syrup.
Gail R.
Ontario, CA
Easy and tasty hot chocolate, my granddaughter loves it. She also loves that she can do it herself. Add a few marshmallows or whipping cream and it's a great treat. Great for those busy mornings.
Lori E.
Duncan, OK
Yummy! We all love a good cup of hot chocolate... sometimes even in the middle of summer. What a great value too. We love the flavor and enjoy the ease of picking it up at the local grocery store. Compares well to alternative brands we would surely recommend!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Love that they make these for my Keurig! Really good flavor, and totally affordable. I really enjoy a cup of hot cocoa during the holidays so I am happy with this product. Would recommend!
Sasha S.
Milwaukee, WI
Not the best hot chocolate I have had, I like to add a little non fat milk so that it is not so watery add some whipped cream and a few marshmallows and it meets my expectations, could use some room for improvement in texture could be a little thicker.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?