BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Nicole B.
Smithfield, RI
This hot chocolate is the perfect amount of sweet. Some of their competitors over do it with their extremely chocolatey flavors. I love that they have started using K-Cups. It is much easier for me to make hot chocolate using my Keurig because I live in a dorm.
Michelle C.
This product is great when you are in the mood for hot chocolate but don't want to heat the water and then add the powdered chocolate, k-cups are a fast and easy alternative. Makes a great beverage for a cozy night watching movies and spending time with family.
Rachel S.
So good and so quick. Love it. 8oz setting makes it just right. I wish they had more varietiesin kcups. Also they should give you marshmellows with the kcups to put in after it's done brewing.
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
These are great.. they are so easy to fix.. they do taste a little water down compared to the ones you make by your self but they are still so good and a quick on go hot chocolate.. and pretty cheap
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Love that they make these for my Keurig! Really good flavor, and totally affordable. I really enjoy a cup of hot cocoa during the holidays so I am happy with this product. Would recommend!
Bailey S.
Brazil, IN
The hot cocoa K cups are my favorite. They have the perfect taste and I can add marshmellows later. So easy to use and you don't have to use extra just to get the cocoa flavor. I will continue to use this product and tell others to use this product as well.
Alexandra U.
Mmmmmm the best hot chocolate k-cups! Perfect amount of chocolate flavor not too sweet and not too watered down. Will always go for this instead of the usual hot cocoa. Def recommend this deliciousness
Isabel T.
Lincoln, NE
I have these almost every morning because the fact that my favorite hot chocolate brand makes k-cups has made it more appealing to me. Now I can have a cup of hot chocolate faster than ever, and it saves me from cleaning up a mess.
Anna D.
Jacksonville, NC
I just recently bought these to use in my Keurig. No mess, no stirring in powder in a cup. It was awesome! Till I tasted it. When you think of hot chocolate you think rich, and creamy. This is not that. It very much taste like water mixed with chocolate syrup.
Robyn H.
East Lansing, MI
I really wanted to like these, but they don't work well in my Keurig. All the chocolate ends up stuck on the bottom of the cup and then the rest tastes watery. Definitely a disappointment.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?