BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Not as good as being able to make a full mug of hot chocolate with milk, but this is a much faster way of getting hot chocolate when its freezing cold.  I cannot count how many times this was a life saver with my daughter having friends over and them all coming in wanting some hot coco.  The taste is very comparable to the powdered hot coco.  And SWISS is the best hot coco. Nice creamy, milk chocolate taste.
Molly S.
These taste absolutely delicious and are ready in a matter of seconds. They are of great value and provide you with a delicious product. The last time I purchased these they were on sale and were greatly worth every penny. Perfect for those cold evenings watching a movie on the couch.
JamieLee K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not a fan of the kcups in this brand. For some reason, they taste like they were artificially sweetened vs the regular packs. I also do noy see much of an advantage to the kcup version. It still take the same amount of time to make hot cocoa and the packets are cheaper.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
 screams comfort more than a nice warm cup of hot chocolate! great for all seasons and great for the days where you just want to kick back and watch a movie and relax. My children love love hot chocolate days especially with marshmallows. Swiss Miss provides great quantity packs of hot coco for affordable pricing and it is delicious. I highly recommend this product for others to try.
KATIE A.
Paulina
These K-cups are alright. If you could put milk in your keurig it would probably taste better. It has more of a watered down hot coco taste. If you're anything like me you want a strong coco/chocolate taste in your hot coco. I drink these because it's all we have at the office but if you can buy the packets then buy those!
Karie C.
Ridge Spring, SC
Unlike the original packets I don't have the option to add more chocolate to make it richer and creamier and more chocolatey. As compared to other hot chocolate k-cups these are by far better tasting I just wish that when you use less water that it would make it stronger from a chocolate perspective
KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Okay let me start by saying I love this hot cocoa, it's good and my favorite packaged hot cocoa. The only reason I give it three stars is because they are k-cups. I personally don't think that the k-cups are worth it, you might as well get the packets for the price difference.
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I know people usually prefer milk in there hot chocolate but these are so good! You definitely are not missing the milk here. I would definitely recommended these. Plus it's a K-Cup doesn't get better than that!
Jessi F.
Onalaska, WI
When I found out these existed in kCups, I had to get it! I mean, who doesn’t love hot cocoa made easy!! Only down fall is I feel like, it kind of loses its flavor when I use it with my Keurig. Maybe I should be less water and see if that works. But overall, I feel like it’s a perfect go-to if you’re craving some hot chocolate. It does taste like how you would get it if it were in the packs and you’d make it on your own!
Bridget A.
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is by far the BEST around! My kids love it, my husband loves it and so do I. I even add a scoop of it to my morning coffee for that extra chocolate mocha flavor! Swiss Miss is our go-to hot chocolate ALL YEAR ROUND! It doesn't get any better!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?