BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Nice when you just want one cup. Tasted alright i don't know why i personally don't care for hot chocolate made at home maybe i make it wrong but its just not the same as when i get from cumbies or dunks.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Pretty much tastes just like making it in your mug but with the convenience of the Keurig. Bring your own marshmallows. Typically on sale but sometimes a bit pricier than the other kcup coffee brands.
Taylor K.
Lincoln, NE
We just got these for the office that I work at and they have made me move away from coffee and instead turn to hot chocolate. They are supr creamy, and being in a K cup helps with the ratio to liquid that is hard to measure if doing it by yourself with a tradition powder.
Ira K.
I have a Keurig so I usually use that for making tea, coffee and hot cocoa. I think the Swiss Milk cocoa for Keurig is definitely the best one out there. I love it during the cold months, but I'm always too lazy to boil hot milk. That's why I only use the K-cups anymore.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely delicious! They are like the adult/new age version of my childhood. I'm so glad they made them into K-cups. Its so easy just to pop it in and have a nice hot chocolate in the evening.
Kelsey B.
I just recently tried the Swiss Miss K-cups and it is just as good as the other Swiss Miss packets. It's so easy to make, and my husband approves as well. I will definitely be buying these again.
Ivy D.
I received a sample along with my keurig. Pretty good hot chocolate, just a little bit watery but could be fixable probably with different settings. Great basic to have around for the colder months.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love this brand! Swiss Miss is delicious! It's essential during the cold winter months! It is super easy to use and tastes great. It's affordable. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves hot chocolate.
Chloe P.
Davison, MI
Swiss-Miss is the best brand of hot cocoa. Served with some hot frothy milk, it is truly a divine experience. There's something constant and comforting about Swiss Miss, seeing as ever since childhood it was ready to be drank when I came back from playing in the snow.
Emily M.
It's never been easier to make a cup of hotchocolate at home! I just pop them into my machine and hit a button! No more having to measure water and waiting for t to heat them having to mix. It's already done for me!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?