BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Shantiqua A.
SAGINAW, MI
Swiss miss has always been my go to hot chocolate since i was a kid i stock up so much i still had some then since they made it in the keguri which made me even more happy so great i can still enjoy it
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
I've this product! Nice flavor and taste! Nice strong flavor, good for kids. Especially having a warm cup of this hot chocolate. Good packing, keeps everything from spilling. Totally recommend this for others
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to hot chocolate! I love that they mad this in K-cups!! It makes my hot chocolate in no time!!! All I have to do is add my marshmallows on top and it's just like when my mom would make it for me
Ira K.
I have a Keurig so I usually use that for making tea, coffee and hot cocoa. I think the Swiss Milk cocoa for Keurig is definitely the best one out there. I love it during the cold months, but I'm always too lazy to boil hot milk. That's why I only use the K-cups anymore.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely delicious! They are like the adult/new age version of my childhood. I'm so glad they made them into K-cups. Its so easy just to pop it in and have a nice hot chocolate in the evening.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
Delicious! I received this in my Keurig K4750 vox box and I absolutely love it! I was worried it would taste different but it taste even better than when I make it with the packets. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who loves hot chocolate and has a Keurig machine.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Nice when you just want one cup. Tasted alright i don't know why i personally don't care for hot chocolate made at home maybe i make it wrong but its just not the same as when i get from cumbies or dunks.
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
Pretty much tastes just like making it in your mug but with the convenience of the Keurig. Bring your own marshmallows. Typically on sale but sometimes a bit pricier than the other kcup coffee brands.
Taylor K.
Lincoln, NE
We just got these for the office that I work at and they have made me move away from coffee and instead turn to hot chocolate. They are supr creamy, and being in a K cup helps with the ratio to liquid that is hard to measure if doing it by yourself with a tradition powder.
K-cups are my new fascination ,and I totally became hyped when I found out Swiss Miss came out with Hot Chocolate k-cups! I am really always running late to my morning classes and during this winter weather there is nothing better than drinking hot chocolate to wake up!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back