BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Lizzie M.
North St Marys, Sydney, NSW
The hot chocolate tastes delicious especially with it being from a machine. While it may not the original taste we are all use to, it is still delicious and easy enough to have on a very cold winter day.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Love these! Not only do these make perfect Hot Cocoa, but it's super convenient. My kids hate to make it in the microwave, so the ease of just popping a pod in the Keurig and pushing start work perfectly.
Kate Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Amazing hot cocoa😍 always start my morning with this when I dont want coffee jitters. Or, when I want to be snuggled up next to the fireplace. Perfect for thanksgiving!! I would buy again in a heartbeat!
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
My favorite hot chocolate! Plus I love that they make it for my k-cup now. Totally worth the money. My daughters also love this. It taste just like the packets do. Found mine at target. Price is good too.
Melanie R.
Bristol, CT
Swiss Miss K cups are so good and easy. All you need to do is use it like a regular kcup and you have some delicious cocoa. I've used this many times and will always come back to it because of the flavor!
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to hot chocolate! I love that they mad this in K-cups!! It makes my hot chocolate in no time!!! All I have to do is add my marshmallows on top and it's just like when my mom would make it for me
Madelyn H.
I always drank swiss miss milk chocolate hot cocoa growing up so when I found it in the K-Cups i was very excited. Having it in the k-cups makes it so much easier to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa. it tastes exactly the same as the packets and i would recommend this product.
Shantiqua A.
SAGINAW, MI
Swiss miss has always been my go to hot chocolate since i was a kid i stock up so much i still had some then since they made it in the keguri which made me even more happy so great i can still enjoy it
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
I've this product! Nice flavor and taste! Nice strong flavor, good for kids. Especially having a warm cup of this hot chocolate. Good packing, keeps everything from spilling. Totally recommend this for others
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Nice when you just want one cup. Tasted alright i don't know why i personally don't care for hot chocolate made at home maybe i make it wrong but its just not the same as when i get from cumbies or dunks.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?