BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Love my keurig, love my hot drinks, love my chocolate! But them all together and you have a happy women! These k-cups are great and come in packaging as depicted on the box. Always buy in the winter time!
Melanie R.
Bristol, CT
Swiss Miss K cups are so good and easy. All you need to do is use it like a regular kcup and you have some delicious cocoa. I've used this many times and will always come back to it because of the flavor!
Madelyn H.
I always drank swiss miss milk chocolate hot cocoa growing up so when I found it in the K-Cups i was very excited. Having it in the k-cups makes it so much easier to make the perfect cup of hot cocoa. it tastes exactly the same as the packets and i would recommend this product.
Shantiqua A.
SAGINAW, MI
Swiss miss has always been my go to hot chocolate since i was a kid i stock up so much i still had some then since they made it in the keguri which made me even more happy so great i can still enjoy it
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
I've this product! Nice flavor and taste! Nice strong flavor, good for kids. Especially having a warm cup of this hot chocolate. Good packing, keeps everything from spilling. Totally recommend this for others
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to hot chocolate! I love that they mad this in K-cups!! It makes my hot chocolate in no time!!! All I have to do is add my marshmallows on top and it's just like when my mom would make it for me
Ira K.
I have a Keurig so I usually use that for making tea, coffee and hot cocoa. I think the Swiss Milk cocoa for Keurig is definitely the best one out there. I love it during the cold months, but I'm always too lazy to boil hot milk. That's why I only use the K-cups anymore.
Julie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely delicious! They are like the adult/new age version of my childhood. I'm so glad they made them into K-cups. Its so easy just to pop it in and have a nice hot chocolate in the evening.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Nice when you just want one cup. Tasted alright i don't know why i personally don't care for hot chocolate made at home maybe i make it wrong but its just not the same as when i get from cumbies or dunks.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
Delicious! I received this in my Keurig K4750 vox box and I absolutely love it! I was worried it would taste different but it taste even better than when I make it with the packets. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who loves hot chocolate and has a Keurig machine.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

Bed Bath & Beyond