BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
I actually did not like this. It was a little too watered down, i feel like that is just something about the keurig though. It always produces really watered down drinks. Its definitely convenient though.
Krystal C.
Mankato, MN
I love the Swiss Miss K-Cups! They are so easy to make, and take no time at all. You also don't really need to stir it once it's made. It's just as chocolaty as the original packets but easier and less messy! If you have a Keurig, I suggest getting this for your hot cocoa needs!
Tammie G.
K cups are easy to use. The hot cocoa is delicious and satisfying. I have purchased the k cups for two years and love the convenience. It is quick and easy to use. I love how quick the cocoa is made in no time. Definitely a keeper. Will buy again. Sometimes I add mini marshmallows!
Charlotte P.
Clifton, NJ
I love this product!!! My roommate and I have been drinking it every night for 4 days. We are addicted and it gets us in the Christmas spirit. A must have for kcup lovers! It's yummy and quick and easy.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
Literally the perfect remedy to a cold rainy or snot day. No stirring until your hand gets tired or trying to figure if you want milk or water in it. You literally just pop the k-cup into the k-cup coffee maker and within a minute it's done and you have the perfect cup of cocoa.
Melanie R.
Bristol, CT
Swiss Miss K cups are so good and easy. All you need to do is use it like a regular kcup and you have some delicious cocoa. I've used this many times and will always come back to it because of the flavor!
Brooke L.
Usually I make hot chocolate with milk. This is a quick way to make hot chocolate though and it still tastes good even though it's made with water. It is just the right amount of chocolate flavor and warms me up!
Delaney B.
Cumming, GA
Whenever the cold weather comes around I'm always up for a good cup of hot cocoa. And when i'm home, it's always a cup of swiss miss. It's milky and sweet and perfect without having to add anything to it!
Lizzie M.
North St Marys, Sydney, NSW
The hot chocolate tastes delicious especially with it being from a machine. While it may not the original taste we are all use to, it is still delicious and easy enough to have on a very cold winter day.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Love these! Not only do these make perfect Hot Cocoa, but it's super convenient. My kids hate to make it in the microwave, so the ease of just popping a pod in the Keurig and pushing start work perfectly.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?