BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Just shut up and take my money. Nothing is better during the winter than coming inside and making a cup of hot chocolate. Add in the fact that I don't even have to heat up the water thanks to my Keurig... win!
Erin R.
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate and the convenience of it in a Kcup is great. It is very creamy and has great cocoa flavor. The milk chocolate is wonderful because it taste great but isn't too dark or rich.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Love my keurig, love my hot drinks, love my chocolate! But them all together and you have a happy women! These k-cups are great and come in packaging as depicted on the box. Always buy in the winter time!
stephanie p.
Levittown, NY
Absolutely love cuddling up with my husband as we drink our hot chocolate! Not only does it taste great but for lazy people like us, the convenience of the hot chocolate in a k-cup is perfect for us. So Simple to just pop it into the keurig, wait a few minutes and then it's done!
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate is amazing. I love the consistency of the hot chocolate. It is affordable and often bought in our household during the cold winter months. There is nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate while snuggling with the family. The K cups make the process so much easier.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
Literally the perfect remedy to a cold rainy or snot day. No stirring until your hand gets tired or trying to figure if you want milk or water in it. You literally just pop the k-cup into the k-cup coffee maker and within a minute it's done and you have the perfect cup of cocoa.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
I actually did not like this. It was a little too watered down, i feel like that is just something about the keurig though. It always produces really watered down drinks. Its definitely convenient though.
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this product!!! My roommate and I have been drinking it every night for 4 days. We are addicted and it gets us in the Christmas spirit. A must have for kcup lovers! It's yummy and quick and easy.
Melanie R.
Bristol, CT
Swiss Miss K cups are so good and easy. All you need to do is use it like a regular kcup and you have some delicious cocoa. I've used this many times and will always come back to it because of the flavor!
Brooke L.
Usually I make hot chocolate with milk. This is a quick way to make hot chocolate though and it still tastes good even though it's made with water. It is just the right amount of chocolate flavor and warms me up!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?