BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Just shut up and take my money. Nothing is better during the winter than coming inside and making a cup of hot chocolate. Add in the fact that I don't even have to heat up the water thanks to my Keurig... win!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Just like with most Keurig hot chocolates, this one is a bit watered down. I have actually started using a packet in the cup and then running a K-Cup through to get the beverage to have enough chocolate flavor.
Ashley M.
Piedmont, OK
I'm a sworn Keurig addict, and I love that I can have hot chocolate in K-cup form without having to make hot water and then add the powder that never seems to mix in right. It's delicious and rich, just as if I had gone to Starbucks and bought it. I keep a stash around at all times.
Brittany H.
Jenison , MI
Love that Swiss miss has these in the keurig K ups! So easy for me to make these for my kids on a cold winter night. Swiss miss is much sweeter than any other brand. I would definitely recommend to others.
T b.
Pomona, CA
Love these kcups . I get them for my daughter so she can drink while I drink my coffee ! I restock these frequently for her . They are affordable & worth it . I prefer the i cups over the packaged hot cocoa
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Personally.... I have not found a hot chocolate K Cup with the right consistency. I'd rather brew hot water over a package of cocoa. Swiss miss definitely did not satisfy my taste buds as it seemed watery.
Jana P.
Corvallis
These are my absolute favorite for the kerig. The kids love it and the parents love it more. I have this on hand all year long. I have tried other brands of hot chocolate but this one is by far our favorite.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
The best hot chocolate out there ! Super easy to make in any coffee maker that takes the pods. I always buy this when the weather cools off. Keeps you warm during the winter and I would totally recommend !
Erin R.
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate and the convenience of it in a Kcup is great. It is very creamy and has great cocoa flavor. The milk chocolate is wonderful because it taste great but isn't too dark or rich.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
My favorite hot chocolate! Plus I love that they make it for my k-cup now. Totally worth the money. My daughters also love this. It taste just like the packets do. Found mine at target. Price is good too.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?