BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Samantha O.
Ishpeming, MI
So quick and easy. I don't drink coffee so these are a great substitute. They taste delicious as long as you don't make too big of a cup but that may just be me because I like mine extra chocolatey. I recommend these for adults and children just remember that they will be super hot so let cool.
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
These are great when you're on-the-go or a busy mom. Just put one in and it's ready in no time. A bit more pricey than the packet form but about half the work. I buy these quite often, we use our Keurig everyday.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
It's so easy to enjoy hot chocolate with K-cups! I love that it only takes 90 seconds for my yummy drink to be ready. Swiss Miss hot chocolate is so rich, it's my favorite! I always try to keep a box on hand.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love these K cups because if one night I decide I don't want to have coffee I can just have hot chocolate instead! I love this brand so much! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends or family!
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
LOVE these. So quick and easy but still get the comfort of hot chocolate. First time buyer, and I just need to remember to buy marshmallows next time! Great packaging, and would definitely recommend to friends.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
These hot chocolate k cups are great because they are extremely convenient. You don't have to worry about getting all the powder mixed because the hot chocolate is "brewed" by the machine. I would buy them again!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
The kids and I really enjoyed these k-cups, obviously because we love our keurig but also because it was so quick and easy. It tasted really rich, and was super comforting to the soul. I will definitely repurchase.
Sara B.
Athens, GA
My kids and I love using these Swiss Miss K-Cups in our Keurig!! They are so easy and mess-free! There is no powder to spill and cleanup is a breeze. I only wish these could come with those mini marshmallows!!
Chandler D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hot chocolate. it is so quick and easy to make and I find Swiss Miss to be my favorite hot chocolate in the store. The packaging is cute, and pleasing to the eye, and the flavor is the best that I have found in a grocery store. I would and have repurchased time and time again
Natasha G.
Evansville , IN
Tamiami warm in my tummy love this hot chocolate Swiss Miss has always been the top favorite can't go wrong been around forever that same chocolatey flavor great value great taste I would definitely recommend
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?