BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Same great flavor as the packets but much more convenient! We got this on sale at Walmart and everyone in my family loves it. Only flaw I would say is that if you choose the largest cup size on the Keurig it tastes a bit watered down.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
These are nice and easy to use with any keurig machine. They come out at the perfect temperature and are great for when the weather is changing to cooler temps. I highly recommend them. And will repurchase them.
Alex N.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These K-Cups are my go to every time I'm in need of some warm hot chocolate. I love that Swiss Miss made K-Cup versions of their hot cocoa because it lets me get my cocoa quicker and easier! I've always been a fan of their cocoa flavor and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
i love drinking these on chilly mornings and late nights when i want something that's not filled with caffiene, just when i'm craving something warming and comforting! hot chocolate is almost a tradition in my family.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this hot coco! It makes you feel great on a cozy night indoors! It has a great flavor and it taste amazing! I have bought this more than once and we always enjoy a cozy night indoors! I would buy this again any!
Samantha O.
Ishpeming, MI
So quick and easy. I don't drink coffee so these are a great substitute. They taste delicious as long as you don't make too big of a cup but that may just be me because I like mine extra chocolatey. I recommend these for adults and children just remember that they will be super hot so let cool.
Angel V.
Pendleton, OR
Easy and perfect for a quick cup of coco. No mess or clean up. The kids love it. I will never go back to making hot cocoa out of the packets. A big box is a good value and has a good shelf life. I would definitely buy again.
Jennie M.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups is a fabulous idea for this time of year. Honestly one of my best discoveries this year! My children love being able to use my Keurig to make their Swiss Miss hot chocolate! Just add a few marshmallows and your on the way for a delightful evening! #Bestof2015
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
These are great when you're on-the-go or a busy mom. Just put one in and it's ready in no time. A bit more pricey than the packet form but about half the work. I buy these quite often, we use our Keurig everyday.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K cups is my go to for my teenagers and their friends. It's so quick and easy and they can make it themselves with very little mess and no assistance. Those are both huge pluses!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?