BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Its great that Swiss Miss has their own line of k-cups so I can have a yummy cup of hot cocoa straight from my Keurig machine! The k-cups are not quite as strong as the cocoa mix packets, but they are still a tasty treat.
Tonya H.
What's better than a nice, warm cup of hot chocolate in the winter ? These Swiss Miss k cups are perfect. Just pop them in your Keurig and in a few seconds, a wonderful creamy cup of hot chocolate. What could be better ?
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
This product is the easiest to use! just pop it in a Keurig and you have the. eat hot chocolate! the chocolate flavor is the perfect blend. it is affordable, so grab a bunch at the store! i would recommend this brand!
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
Love these!! I am obsessed with these pods! They are so quick and easy to use. The perfect treat when I'm ready to relax on a cold rainy day. I am a huge fan of the pods and look forward to purchasing them this winter.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
These bring back childhood memories of drinking hot cocoa on Christmas day and being able to have them in such a convenient way inside of the K-Cups is something that makes me be able to share those memories with my son
Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hot chocolate using the Keurig. Tastes just like regular hot chocolate. It's good. More expensive than just getting the packets so I don't think it's worth it. I would just get the packets as they're half the price.
Angel V.
Pendleton, OR
Easy and perfect for a quick cup of coco. No mess or clean up. The kids love it. I will never go back to making hot cocoa out of the packets. A big box is a good value and has a good shelf life. I would definitely buy again.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Same great flavor as the packets but much more convenient! We got this on sale at Walmart and everyone in my family loves it. Only flaw I would say is that if you choose the largest cup size on the Keurig it tastes a bit watered down.
Temple M.
Tucson, AZ
These are nice and easy to use with any keurig machine. They come out at the perfect temperature and are great for when the weather is changing to cooler temps. I highly recommend them. And will repurchase them.
Nash T.
Get a whole bunch in this package! The mixture is really yummy. I purchased them once around Christmas last year and ended up sharing with my friend because they were so yummy. I craved them after the first cup! I need to pick more up in fact. The keurig cups make it a total connivence to make.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?