BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I have always loved Swiss Miss hot chocolate, and now that I can get them in k-cup form is genius!! No mess, still the same hot cocoa, and easier than ever!! Thanks Swiss Miss for keeping up with the newest technology!!
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
We recently had this the other day and it is just as good as last year. You can leave it as is or add milk, whatever your desire is, Swiss Milk Hot Chocolate is the best hot chocolate to buy. The taste and flavor is all there and I can always count on it if I am on my menstrum cycle or just a chilly day.
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Is amazing!! I drink it when it gets cold, just adds marshmallows. It makes the perfect amount. Could be a little more chocolate flavoring to make it stronger, but I could add less water. I would recommend over the keurig brand.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Its great that Swiss Miss has their own line of k-cups so I can have a yummy cup of hot cocoa straight from my Keurig machine! The k-cups are not quite as strong as the cocoa mix packets, but they are still a tasty treat.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love these in the fall and winter time. I mix a little bit of peppermint schnapps in sometimes for a little treat. My one complaint is it's not as creamy as the regular mix because the Kerrigan uses water instead of milk.
Grace V.
Favorite brand of hot chocolate! However I don't think I'll continue to make it in my keurig because it's watered down. Which is to be expected however I just prefer hot chocolate with milk. Still very good and chocolatey.
Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Hot chocolate using the Keurig. Tastes just like regular hot chocolate. It's good. More expensive than just getting the packets so I don't think it's worth it. I would just get the packets as they're half the price.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
These bring back childhood memories of drinking hot cocoa on Christmas day and being able to have them in such a convenient way inside of the K-Cups is something that makes me be able to share those memories with my son
Shayne S.
New Castle, DE
This product is the easiest to use! just pop it in a Keurig and you have the. eat hot chocolate! the chocolate flavor is the perfect blend. it is affordable, so grab a bunch at the store! i would recommend this brand!
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Love these!! I am obsessed with these pods! They are so quick and easy to use. The perfect treat when I'm ready to relax on a cold rainy day. I am a huge fan of the pods and look forward to purchasing them this winter.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back