BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Super easy to make. Great for those cold mornings or evenings. Especially for non coffee drinkers like myself. Great price!! Love this product and so do my kids. I always have some in my pantry. Even when it's hot outside.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN
Classic hot chocolate cant get much better. The only thing is I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate so make sure you have some on deck ! Also I like my hot chocolate sweeter so I would recommend doing less water with these or mixing coffee with it !
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Extremely rich chocolate flavor, especially when using Thur 8 oz setting. A great thickness that doesn't leave you missing any other usual mix ins with your traditional hot cocoa. Definitely suggest this cocoa for the cold months.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I have always loved Swiss Miss hot chocolate, and now that I can get them in k-cup form is genius!! No mess, still the same hot cocoa, and easier than ever!! Thanks Swiss Miss for keeping up with the newest technology!!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love these in the fall and winter time. I mix a little bit of peppermint schnapps in sometimes for a little treat. My one complaint is it's not as creamy as the regular mix because the Kerrigan uses water instead of milk.
Grace V.
Favorite brand of hot chocolate! However I don't think I'll continue to make it in my keurig because it's watered down. Which is to be expected however I just prefer hot chocolate with milk. Still very good and chocolatey.
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Is amazing!! I drink it when it gets cold, just adds marshmallows. It makes the perfect amount. Could be a little more chocolate flavoring to make it stronger, but I could add less water. I would recommend over the keurig brand.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love Swiss Miss hot chocolate! It's something I always drink during the holidays. Having it in the K-Cup makes it that much easier!! It's always super tasty, add some marshmallows, and your in heaven!! Would highly recommend.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
We recently had this the other day and it is just as good as last year. You can leave it as is or add milk, whatever your desire is, Swiss Milk Hot Chocolate is the best hot chocolate to buy. The taste and flavor is all there and I can always count on it if I am on my menstrum cycle or just a chilly day.
Monse R.
Wendell, NC
So I dont know if these are different than the powder that is used in the regular instant hot cocoa mixes; but when I tried this in a Kuerig, it just did not taste the same. I mean, at least the packaging was cute though.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?