BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Grace V.
Favorite brand of hot chocolate! However I don't think I'll continue to make it in my keurig because it's watered down. Which is to be expected however I just prefer hot chocolate with milk. Still very good and chocolatey.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love Swiss Miss hot chocolate! It's something I always drink during the holidays. Having it in the K-Cup makes it that much easier!! It's always super tasty, add some marshmallows, and your in heaven!! Would highly recommend.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Its great that Swiss Miss has their own line of k-cups so I can have a yummy cup of hot cocoa straight from my Keurig machine! The k-cups are not quite as strong as the cocoa mix packets, but they are still a tasty treat.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
We recently had this the other day and it is just as good as last year. You can leave it as is or add milk, whatever your desire is, Swiss Milk Hot Chocolate is the best hot chocolate to buy. The taste and flavor is all there and I can always count on it if I am on my menstrum cycle or just a chilly day.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love these in the fall and winter time. I mix a little bit of peppermint schnapps in sometimes for a little treat. My one complaint is it's not as creamy as the regular mix because the Kerrigan uses water instead of milk.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Recently I had this at SAMs club when I went & they were giving out samples & I must say it tasted so good that I had to buy it & omg I love it , every morning I have some with a bread on the side & it's just so good !!
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Is amazing!! I drink it when it gets cold, just adds marshmallows. It makes the perfect amount. Could be a little more chocolate flavoring to make it stronger, but I could add less water. I would recommend over the keurig brand.
Monse R.
Wendell, NC
So I dont know if these are different than the powder that is used in the regular instant hot cocoa mixes; but when I tried this in a Kuerig, it just did not taste the same. I mean, at least the packaging was cute though.
Tonya H.
What's better than a nice, warm cup of hot chocolate in the winter ? These Swiss Miss k cups are perfect. Just pop them in your Keurig and in a few seconds, a wonderful creamy cup of hot chocolate. What could be better ?
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
Love these!! I am obsessed with these pods! They are so quick and easy to use. The perfect treat when I'm ready to relax on a cold rainy day. I am a huge fan of the pods and look forward to purchasing them this winter.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

Bed Bath & Beyond