BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these for my Keurig and they make such a good quality hot chocolate:) this was my first time trying them and I will buy more! It really is one of the best chocolates for the Keurig! I will recommend to all my friends.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Honestly some of the best hot chocolate out there. I like the k-cups best because it's ready in 20 seconds and comes out super smooth. It removes the chunks you get from traditional packet hot chocolate that's never fully dissolved
Andrea D.
Durham, NC
Love these k cups. Sometimes you don't need coffee! Just a bit of hot chocolate. It's better than just mixing bc you don't need to use a spoon. Just pop it in and go! So delicious. Taste just as good as if you made it with milk.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Extremely rich chocolate flavor, especially when using Thur 8 oz setting. A great thickness that doesn't leave you missing any other usual mix ins with your traditional hot cocoa. Definitely suggest this cocoa for the cold months.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Yummmmy! I love hot chocolate and these come in handy during these cold New York months. Pop these sucker into my machine and in a matter of minute I have what I need. It beats boiling water and having to wait. I buy these faithfully.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN
Classic hot chocolate cant get much better. The only thing is I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate so make sure you have some on deck ! Also I like my hot chocolate sweeter so I would recommend doing less water with these or mixing coffee with it !
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
These kcups are the best thing made. I come in from the snow and cold and these take seconds to make. The flavor is so good. They are inexpensive and compare well to other high end cocoa brands. I recommend your try these.
Sose P.
Remember drinking these with the mini marshmallows all the time when I was little, so to see it in kcups I had to try! Doesn't even need marshmallows, but can never go wrong adding them! I will be drinking these all winter!
Grisel M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
My favorite K-Cup of ALL time! This hot chocolate tastes like no other! I am literally obsessed with it! I just got a Keurig machine and bought these... The best idea ever. Go out and buy these if you love hot chocolate!!!
Brooke
My favorite thing to do is curl up on a winter day and drink Swiss Miss Hot chocolate. No matter in k- cup or regular packs it is all chocolatey goodness. This is great value in hot chocolate, probably the best store bought.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back