BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Bella B.
Out of all the hot chocolate k cups I have tried I like this one the most! It's really yummy and convenient. I like mixing them with my coffee k cups and  a little cream for a mocha.
Natasha F.
Lorain, OH
Delicious! These are my favorite. I loved the Swiss Miss in the packages and when I purchased my Keurig I didn't even know these existed! So glad I was able to buy my favorite brand.
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Great hot beverage on a cold day. Top it with marshmallows for a delicious treat. I prefer to add it to a cup of milk for a rich and creamy taste. This is a winter staple for me.
Courtney W.
These are my favorite hot cocoa for the keurig! They taste just like regular hot cocoa from the packet and you get a lot in the box! I put mini marshmallows in and it's perfect.
Lauren D.
Love these k cups! I love hot chocolate and these are so quick and easy for my keurig! It it very chocolatey and tastes exactly like the packets. One thing missing, marshmallows!
Mary G.
Woodville
My go-to fall and winter desserts. So creamy, so chocolatey! Can't get enough! Great price, and I love adding some whipped cream and marshmallows for an extra treat.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Can't go wrong with Swiss Miss hot chocolate. It's the perfect cup of comfort when it's cold outside. I love the ease of the Keurig K-Cups. The days of boiling water on the stove or in the microwave are over. Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand. I would definitely recommend, but don't forget the marshmallows!
Karrie S.
I love trying as many K-cups I can get my hands on, but this one was a new experience for me. I am actually very against using hot water to make hot chocolate, I always drink it with hot milk instead, so at first I was skeptical of the taste of this one. BUT! I was very surprised to find that it has an amazing taste! It tastes just like the hot chocolate packets that you buy, so there wasn't really a spectacular explosion of flavor or anything, hence the four stars.
Mary D.
I really like the swiss hot chocolate mixes. They are always so creamy and right on point with chocolatiness. The Kcups however miss the target just a little bit. I just feel like they do not put enough of the mix in the cup. The mix is still the original flavor and is as great as ever! There just is not enough in the cup in my opinion
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Not as good as being able to make a full mug of hot chocolate with milk, but this is a much faster way of getting hot chocolate when its freezing cold.  I cannot count how many times this was a life saver with my daughter having friends over and them all coming in wanting some hot coco.  The taste is very comparable to the powdered hot coco.  And SWISS is the best hot coco. Nice creamy, milk chocolate taste.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?