BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Natasha F.
Lorain, OH
Delicious! These are my favorite. I loved the Swiss Miss in the packages and when I purchased my Keurig I didn't even know these existed! So glad I was able to buy my favorite brand.
Courtney W.
These are my favorite hot cocoa for the keurig! They taste just like regular hot cocoa from the packet and you get a lot in the box! I put mini marshmallows in and it's perfect.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this hot cocoa! However, I've found it's much cheaper to just buy the normal hot chocolate packets and only use the Keurig to produce the hot water, otherwise it's much more money and produces the same outcome
Mary G.
Woodville
My go-to fall and winter desserts. So creamy, so chocolatey! Can't get enough! Great price, and I love adding some whipped cream and marshmallows for an extra treat.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Love these! I'm not a coffee drinker so this gives me a simple solution
for a warm beverage on a cold morning when I don't want tea. The flavor
is smooth and chocolatey. They are affordable. I buy mine at bed bath
and beyond or the grocery store.

Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Can't go wrong with Swiss Miss hot chocolate. It's the perfect cup of comfort when it's cold outside. I love the ease of the Keurig K-Cups. The days of boiling water on the stove or in the microwave are over. Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand. I would definitely recommend, but don't forget the marshmallows!
Mary D.
I really like the swiss hot chocolate mixes. They are always so creamy and right on point with chocolatiness. The Kcups however miss the target just a little bit. I just feel like they do not put enough of the mix in the cup. The mix is still the original flavor and is as great as ever! There just is not enough in the cup in my opinion
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Not as good as being able to make a full mug of hot chocolate with milk, but this is a much faster way of getting hot chocolate when its freezing cold.  I cannot count how many times this was a life saver with my daughter having friends over and them all coming in wanting some hot coco.  The taste is very comparable to the powdered hot coco.  And SWISS is the best hot coco. Nice creamy, milk chocolate taste.
Molly S.
These taste absolutely delicious and are ready in a matter of seconds. They are of great value and provide you with a delicious product. The last time I purchased these they were on sale and were greatly worth every penny. Perfect for those cold evenings watching a movie on the couch.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
 screams comfort more than a nice warm cup of hot chocolate! great for all seasons and great for the days where you just want to kick back and watch a movie and relax. My children love love hot chocolate days especially with marshmallows. Swiss Miss provides great quantity packs of hot coco for affordable pricing and it is delicious. I highly recommend this product for others to try.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back