BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?3 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
We keep these at work, and are constantly having to restock because they are so good! It's the perfect amount of chocolate and hits the spot when you're feeling chilly! Just add a few marshmallows and you've got the perfect treat!
Yvette V.
Orlando, FL
I love hot cocoa in the colder months when I am trying to relax. I just put it in my Keurig 2.0 and wait for it to brew. Add a few mini marshmallows to boot and you have the perfect portion of hot cocoa. All I need is a good book!
Carol F.
Castle Rock, CO
This product is not bad bud I wish the flavor was stronger. I feel that with the water it gets so weak and I like more chocolate flavor. The price is good but it didn't match my expectations so I would look for something more smooth
Sam A.
I was really hopeful when I bought these, because I love the convenience of using my Keurig for warm drinks. However, I was really disappointed with these :(
Even when using only 6 oz., the hot chocolate does not taste chocolatey enough at all. I was really disappointed and I will definitely stick to the standard packets.
Kelly D.
Marlton, NJ
Hot chocolate in the Keurig is difficult to do right but Swiss Miss gives a good try. It has a stronger chocolate flavor than some of the alternatives but still has the same watered down quality that most Keurig hot chocolates suffer from. Overall it's one of the better choices if you're looking for a Keurig option.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA
OMG heaven in a K-cup. These are a must when snuggling up with your love with the lights down and the fireplace going. The richness of the chocolate is amazing and doesn't taste watery at all. Has a great event and is very rich
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA
Yum in a mug! Even though it's made with water as opposed to milk, there's nothing watery about it! Thick and tasty! Just like when my grandma used to make it for me. Perfect holiday drink and perfect for those cold cozy days.
Andrea D.
Durham, NC
Love these k cups. Sometimes you don't need coffee! Just a bit of hot chocolate. It's better than just mixing bc you don't need to use a spoon. Just pop it in and go! So delicious. Taste just as good as if you made it with milk.
Kelly K.
We love Swiss Miss hot chocolate in our house. It a staple around Christmas time. So chocolaty and yummy. It just warms you right up. They are really quick and easy to make with the K-cups. It wouldn't be Christmas without them.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I bought these for my Keurig and they make such a good quality hot chocolate:) this was my first time trying them and I will buy more! It really is one of the best chocolates for the Keurig! I will recommend to all my friends.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?