BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
luree v.
Redding, CA
Growing up we always drank this stuff. My grandma now hac a keurig and buys them this way now! I love that its always the same amazing taste. My kids drink it up too! Great for the cold weather and with 5 kids we go through boxes of it!
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
I love these new k-cups they are so easy and mess free...my kids love them it's easy for them to just pop one into the keurig. We buy them often during the winter time. Everyone who loves hot cocoa and has a keurig needs to try these!

Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
We keep these at work, and are constantly having to restock because they are so good! It's the perfect amount of chocolate and hits the spot when you're feeling chilly! Just add a few marshmallows and you've got the perfect treat!
Carol F.
Castle Rock, CO
This product is not bad bud I wish the flavor was stronger. I feel that with the water it gets so weak and I like more chocolate flavor. The price is good but it didn't match my expectations so I would look for something more smooth
Shonda A.
Jacksonville, FL
Let me say the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa is so smooth and creamy and so easy to plop them into the Kerig. My oldest loves hot chocolate so I introduced him to hot chocolate through the Kerig. He kept bragging how good the Swiss Miss was, so of course I had to try it. Wow, he was right, but don't let him know.
Nicole M.
The fact that they made this in K-cups makes me sooooo happy. Hot chocolate is one of my favorites during the cool seasons and Swiss miss is one of my favorites. Great price and great flavors. I buy it all the time. Very affordable
Alexis S.
Evansville
Swiss Miss is always my go to hot chocolate brand. It could be because it's what I grew up on but I really think they have the best tasting hot chocolate. My favorite would have to be the milk chocolate or the marshmallow levers.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
When ever I'm not feeling well my husband will fix up a hot chocolate for me. :). This is my favorite brand. The K cups can be pricey, I try and get them on sale when I can. It's convenient to not have to warm up water before hand.
Tracy F.
These are great! I just pop one in the Keurig first thing in the morning, get ready for the day and come back to a freshly made cup of hot chocolate. You don't have to measure out the water, stir the powder in, etc. Would buy again!
Varah T.
The perfect amount of chocolate to water using the entire cup! And it taste exactly the same as the original formula in the packets.

DOWNSIDE: You can't use the "strong" feature offered on most Keurig's since it's just hot chocolate. Also, if you haven't cleaned your Keurig in a while, you may taste the slight hint of coffee.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?