BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Lauren W.
Waukesha, WI
You're better off buying the regular packets of Swiss Miss, and just using the hot water from the Keurig. I think these K-cups are overpriced, and when trying to dispense a bigger cup of hot cocoa, there is not enough powder in the K-cups.
Mary D.
I thought a packet of cocoa mix was the fastest way to make a quick cup of hot chocolate--that is, until I tried the Swiss Miss K-cups! Okay, it's probably an indulgence to use the K-cups for instant cocoa, but I thought the K-cup cocoa was richer in flavor than the packets. Like all K-cups, you pay extra for the convenience.
luree W.
Redding, CA
Growing up we always drank this stuff. My grandma now hac a keurig and buys them this way now! I love that its always the same amazing taste. My kids drink it up too! Great for the cold weather and with 5 kids we go through boxes of it!
Toni J.
Since I bought a keurig I've been buying everything that's in a kcup to try it. Now that's it's getting colder I needed something I could drink that would be fast and easy to make. This taste just as great as the bags and isn't as messy
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
I love these new k-cups they are so easy and mess free...my kids love them it's easy for them to just pop one into the keurig. We buy them often during the winter time. Everyone who loves hot cocoa and has a keurig needs to try these!

Nicole M.
The fact that they made this in K-cups makes me sooooo happy. Hot chocolate is one of my favorites during the cool seasons and Swiss miss is one of my favorites. Great price and great flavors. I buy it all the time. Very affordable
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
I love that I can get Hot Cocoa in a K-Cup. Very quick and easy. My kids love the taste. I love to add extra marshmallows to it. I do add a little extra water to mine. It meet every expectation and more. I would highly recommend.
Sam A.
I was really hopeful when I bought these, because I love the convenience of using my Keurig for warm drinks. However, I was really disappointed with these :(
Even when using only 6 oz., the hot chocolate does not taste chocolatey enough at all. I was really disappointed and I will definitely stick to the standard packets.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
When ever I'm not feeling well my husband will fix up a hot chocolate for me. :). This is my favorite brand. The K cups can be pricey, I try and get them on sale when I can. It's convenient to not have to warm up water before hand.
Jerrica H.
College Sta, TX
We keep these at work, and are constantly having to restock because they are so good! It's the perfect amount of chocolate and hits the spot when you're feeling chilly! Just add a few marshmallows and you've got the perfect treat!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?