BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Sarah C.
I tell you what this stuff is so good. This is my favorite to drink around the holidays. It is just the perfect drink for the holidays and it has such good flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who loves hot chocolate. This will warm you up on a cold day!
Marycruz R.
Mesquite, TX
Its getting colder and the craving of hot chocolate has begun. Just yesterday i asked my mom to pick up Swiss Miss hot choclate k-cups. Easy to prepare, insert the k-cup in keruig amd press the measurment and ready button and in seconds Hot Cocoa is served add some marshmallows and enjoy! Im craving some right now as i write this review.
Stephanie T.
Corona, CA
I love the ease of use for the k cup hot chocolates! I like being able to just pop one in and let it run and it fills my cup up with lots of goodness. Definitely a great drink and very convenient for when you need a hot drink to warm you up!
Brandee W.
These in the k cup form taste just like the packets. The nice part about them is when you stick them in to the keurig it is literally seconds to have your drink compared to the packets. Great when you are in a hurry and want something to warm you up :)
Mary H.
My kids are the hot cocoa Fanatics in my house during the winter months they love the easy K-Cup cocoa mix for both me and them. It's easy for me because I don't have to clean up packets and Spilled cocoa and the water pictures and it's easy for them because they just have to put the K-Cups in the Keurig hit go and throw the pod away
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
I love this brand when it comes to hot chocolate. It's a brand I have stuck with for years because I love the quality of their products. I like to mix the milk chocolate with the dark chocolate personally. The Keurig makes it so easy to make too.
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
Hot chocolate in a Keurig, like what more do you want in life?! Definitely meets my expectations. Not the first time I've bought them and it definitely won't be my last. The packaging is what you would expect a K-Cup to look like. So good.
Mia R.
Visalia , CA
Love the Swiss miss milk hot cocoa k cups. Very fast and easy when on the go in a hurry. In a nice packaging. Affordable prices. It met my expectations. This is my go to for hot cocoa. Will be buying this till hot cocoa season is over 😄
Lauren W.
Waukesha, WI
You're better off buying the regular packets of Swiss Miss, and just using the hot water from the Keurig. I think these K-cups are overpriced, and when trying to dispense a bigger cup of hot cocoa, there is not enough powder in the K-cups.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? This is my favorite hot chocolate mix. When it's cold or when I am in the mood of having a good hot chocolate I just turn on my coffee machine and that's it. Easy to make, tasty and even better with marshmallows.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?