BY SWISS MISS #6 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it? 6 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Danielle D.
Magnolia, AR
I love hot chocolate. I really like this a lot because it is so simple to use and has such an amazing flavor. It doesn't have to be stirred because the Keurig has already done that for you. I have only used it once but I do plan to buy it again.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I was so happy to find Swiss Miss hot chocolate in Kcups! Swiss Miss is a classic from childhood and now my children love it. We can easily pop it in the Keurig and done! It tastes great with perfect chocolate flavor. I definitely recommend these!
Calla G.
Benson, NC
The delicious taste of Swiss Miss with the convenience or a K-Cup; what more could you ask for? These make hot chocolate so much simpler, especially with family and friends over. The only downfall is that you don't get the little marshmallows!
Sarah C.
I tell you what this stuff is so good. This is my favorite to drink around the holidays. It is just the perfect drink for the holidays and it has such good flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who loves hot chocolate. This will warm you up on a cold day!
Marycruz R.
Mesquite, TX
Its getting colder and the craving of hot chocolate has begun. Just yesterday i asked my mom to pick up Swiss Miss hot choclate k-cups. Easy to prepare, insert the k-cup in keruig amd press the measurment and ready button and in seconds Hot Cocoa is served add some marshmallows and enjoy! Im craving some right now as i write this review.
Brandee W.
These in the k cup form taste just like the packets. The nice part about them is when you stick them in to the keurig it is literally seconds to have your drink compared to the packets. Great when you are in a hurry and want something to warm you up :)
Stephanie T.
Corona, CA
I love the ease of use for the k cup hot chocolates! I like being able to just pop one in and let it run and it fills my cup up with lots of goodness. Definitely a great drink and very convenient for when you need a hot drink to warm you up!
Kylee M.
Uniontown, OH
I am not a big coffee or tea drinker so I didn't have a Kuerig for the longest time because I thought they were just for coffee and tea. Once I found out that Swiss miss made k cups I bought one! The cups taste just like the packets and you can not beat the ease of making hot chocolate with the Kuerig. I'm hooked to these even in the summer :)
Hilary F.
Boston, MA
Swiss Miss never lets me down. I've been a trusted customer since I was extremely young. Swiss Miss is tasty even without using milk. For the price and the number of packs in a box, it's definitely worth it. It's the perfect winter time treat... or for any season actually. For adults, try add in a little bit of Bailey's (you'll love it)!
Mary H.
My kids are the hot cocoa Fanatics in my house during the winter months they love the easy K-Cup cocoa mix for both me and them. It's easy for me because I don't have to clean up packets and Spilled cocoa and the water pictures and it's easy for them because they just have to put the K-Cups in the Keurig hit go and throw the pod away
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

Amazon