BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love how I can use this with my Keurig at the touch of a button. Swiss Miss is a classic for coco lovers. This reminds me of my childhood. The process is so simply for amazing results. This is the only hot chocolate I buy for my house. Love this product!
Vita O.
Delaware Water Gap, PA
My dad thinks I should leave his Keurig alone - he worries it will ruin the taste of his coffee when he goes after me. Id shrug and keep bringing K cups over to enjoy. I dont even have a Keurig machine at home ha! They are so delicious and convenient!
Andrea M.
When it comes to a fast and quick hot chocolate this k cups come in handy
They taste just like hot chocolate and all u need to do it wait 3 mjn and its all done
I would recommend to anyone even for little kids they can just make it quick and its very easy
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
The Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups make having a warm cup of cocoa super easy. They are affordable and easy to find. The packaging makes for easy cleanup, and is better than other K-Cup cocoas I have tried in the past. I would repurchase!
Maya E.
Morrow, GA
The best brand of hot chocolate on the market! It's always rich and full of flavor. They always have a wide variety of flavors to choose from, such as peppermint or vanilla. The K cups make it even easier to grab a warm cup of hot chocolate on the go.
dawn m.
These are awesome, whether it's the package with the marshmallows milk chocolate or without. Good flavor good value. Start my hot chocolate drinking season with putting up the xmas tree. Packaging is meh but I would recommend to others - Keurig is awesome.
Braylyn B.
I tried these and they were just okay, I prefer my Swiss Miss with milk not water so the consistency was kind of hard for my Keurig to process. I also wasn't over the moon about how it tasted, but it wasn't bad I just prefer mine done a little differently.
Michele M.
Love these little pods as a quick and easy way to make hot chocolate! They taste comparable to the packets of hot chocolate, and are just as enjoyable. This is a product I have purchased again and again and continue to enjoy. A must have in the kitchen!
Kelsey D.
I love using these Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups. The first time I tried them I was amazed at how delicious they were. They are slightly expensive but watch for those sales. I would definitely purchase these again (on sale, of course).
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
These are amazing. I am not a huge coffee fan, so when my girlfriend showed me these I was very excited to try them. This mixes the hot water with the chocolate very well. It is much less of a hassle, and it gives me a use for our Keurig machine.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?