BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Austin, TX
I love this hot chocolate. Normally when I make hot chocolate, I like to warm up milk instead of water, however this hot chocolate always comes out creamy, even with hot water. It takes ages to cool, but the K-Cup packs make them effortlessly easy to make.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
YUMMMMY! I love hot chocolate when it starts getting cold out! I've been drinking Swiss Miss brand hot chocolate since I could remember, and it's as delicious as ever. Love that I can pick up these k cups so it makes it quick and easy! 5 stars, will buy again!
Ashlee K.
Telford, PA
These are simply amazing! Having a Keurig machine has saved me so much time and hassle when it comes to coffee and even tea. It is now even more useful that I can use it to make hot chocolate! I, like a lot of people, love enjoying a cup of hot coco on cold winter nights!
Pip S.
Denver, CO
My boss asked me to bring in a box of K-Cups for the office. Instead of the typical coffee, I carefully considered all the options available and took into consideration that it is getting colder out and the snow is coming, it is time for some hot chocolate! Now I just need a coworker to bring in the marshmallows.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
Winter in a cup. I love Swiss Miss. I love hot cocoa. I love adding in marshmallows and cool whip. I will buy this again and again. It's easy to use and makes the perfect cup of hot chocolate every single time. On a cold, snowy day this is my go-to. Thanks for the memories!
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
I love that I can just pop one of these in and have a cup of hot cocoa almost immediately. Sometimes it tastes a bit on the watery side, but usually I mix it with my coffee. Just 4 oz of hot chocolate and it makes a perfect cup to have with some dessert.
Kristen C.
My go to hot chocolate, most flavorable of the hot chocolate k cup, this and the Starbucks kind are the best. The Starbucks ones I can't find in stores so this my go to one, I only wish it was a bit more chocolate flavor. Definitely would recommend it.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love these because they are SO easy to make, you literally can make hot chocolate with the press of a button. It's easy and mess free! However when I make hot chocolate I usually use milk so it's more of a rich taste, and this doesn't taste as good as it does with milk. But it still has the nice chocolatey flavor that you want. Overall a great product!
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
These are my favorite hot cocoa k cups. They have a good chocolate flavor, unlike the other popular k cup brand. My son loves them especially during the cold new england winters. We top it with whipped cream for a special treat. I buy these all the time.
Kelsey D.
I love using these Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups. The first time I tried them I was amazed at how delicious they were. They are slightly expensive but watch for those sales. I would definitely purchase these again (on sale, of course).
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?