BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Its so nice that these come in kcups because I don't like to use milk for my hot cocoa. I just pop a kcup in and out comes some yummy hot cocoa. Ill toss in some marshmallows and top it with whip cream and we are good to go. My kids really enjoy this too, so yummy!
Melissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Since I prefer making my hot chocolate with milk but can't in a keurig, I didn't enjoy it being water based. It was difficult finding the correct water amount so that it wouldn't be watery. But if you're hard up for some hot chocolate then there are worse options.
Sarah C.
I love being able to make hot chocolate in my Keurig but I definitely recommend only using the medium water amount. I tried it first with the most water and it tasted watered down but when I used the medium water amount it tasted very creamy and indulgent!!!
Nikki F.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love hot chocolate K-Cups! They are smoother, blended together and great for the cooler temperatures! It is so easy to make with a Keurig, and is a lot cheaper than going to a coffee shop to get a hot chocolate. Grab the cookies to dunk and enjoy!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Swiss Miss - miss. These don't allow for adjusting the amount of hot chocolate you want to drink. If you pick the wrong size, the hot chocolate is very watery and not rich at all. I will not be buying these again. I prefer the packets and just use hot water from the Keurig.
Sally H.
I love the regular packets mixed with milk. I even like it with water if I don't add too much and lose the flavor. But the keurig ones come out with a weird taste for me. It's watered down as all keurig drinks are in my opinion. Not a fan. I rather get the packets!
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
Love my Keurig and love some hot chocolate. This is so convenient and easy to make. The coco comes out frothy and with a great balance of sweetness and chocolate flavor. The single pods are easy to use and if I need to make it less sweet, I make a larger cup.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Not my favorite brand but its pretty good. I use half water and half milk I usually use milk instead of water but when I got the kcups didn't think of that the machine use water not milk so I do half I will get the packets next time
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
Love love love these K-cups. They are so perfect for a cold, snowy day! The chocolate in it is the perfect amount. The packaging is super nice and you can get this product in actual hot cocoa packets if you don't own a keurig. I will buy this again for sure!
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the only chocolate my daughter drinks and she is not picky at all, but that one is her favorite. It's not too sweet but has a great chocolate flavor. So I always have some in stock, because without her "coffee" in the morning her day is ruined...
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?