BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Megan R.
Made a large cup this morning and saw the last few seconds was pure water. It was still delicious, but I'll try the medium setting next time. Quick and easy. Perfect for the kids who have no patience **update** super delicious on the medium setting! Now a full 5 stars
Emily M.
K cups make life so much easier in the morning and I would totally recommend having hot chocolate k cups on hand for those nights when you're chilly and want something nice and warm. I also like to make them on mornings I don't work if I don't need caffeine to function
Sarah L.
Who doesn't love a nice cup of hot chocolate over he holidays, especially when it's freezing outside? This k-cup does not disappoint. Very chocolaty and prepared to perfection if you use the middle size. Throw in a smidge of cream at the end and it's delicious!
Veronica T.
FONTANA, CA
Its so nice that these come in kcups because I don't like to use milk for my hot cocoa. I just pop a kcup in and out comes some yummy hot cocoa. Ill toss in some marshmallows and top it with whip cream and we are good to go. My kids really enjoy this too, so yummy!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Swiss miss is a classic. I remember when I was a kid I would go sled riding or go out and play in the snow all day. When I would finally be an icicle myself I would go in and warm up with a cup of Swiss miss. And now it's even easier with the k cups. Lovely memories.
Melissa M.
Bakersfield, CA
Since I prefer making my hot chocolate with milk but can't in a keurig, I didn't enjoy it being water based. It was difficult finding the correct water amount so that it wouldn't be watery. But if you're hard up for some hot chocolate then there are worse options.
Sarah C.
I love being able to make hot chocolate in my Keurig but I definitely recommend only using the medium water amount. I tried it first with the most water and it tasted watered down but when I used the medium water amount it tasted very creamy and indulgent!!!
Nikki F.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love hot chocolate K-Cups! They are smoother, blended together and great for the cooler temperatures! It is so easy to make with a Keurig, and is a lot cheaper than going to a coffee shop to get a hot chocolate. Grab the cookies to dunk and enjoy!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Swiss Miss - miss. These don't allow for adjusting the amount of hot chocolate you want to drink. If you pick the wrong size, the hot chocolate is very watery and not rich at all. I will not be buying these again. I prefer the packets and just use hot water from the Keurig.
Sally H.
I love the regular packets mixed with milk. I even like it with water if I don't add too much and lose the flavor. But the keurig ones come out with a weird taste for me. It's watered down as all keurig drinks are in my opinion. Not a fan. I rather get the packets!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?