BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Sadie A.
Bismarck, ND
i love hot chocolate in any weather but i use it most in the fall and winter months i purchase this at bed bath and beyond but its sold at wal-mart and target for about 13-14 buck it can be spendy if you drink it like i do i use 3-4 k cups a day i know that sounds bizarre .
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
The cocoa flavor is good. The k-cup conveince is nice. However they leave a bunch of chocolate behind in the k-cup. not great but not horrible either. this was the first time I had picked these up. normally I go for the packets. this is not a k-cup I would recommend really.
Samantha B.
Laconia, NH
k cups are a god send! Pop it in and bam fresh hot chocolate. although i have to add my own marshmallows its worth it not to have to heat up water on the stove. kcups have come a long way and i dont think i could function without them. i will keep buying them until i die !
Hannah K.
These are so good! Normally I'm a freak about hot cocoa, and I need to put about three more scoops than the directions actually call for to make it taste as chocolatey as I like. These cups are actually pretty close to the level of richness that I would make if I was scooping out powder.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
For a K Cup hot chocolate. This wasn't that bad. I'm not a fan of it being made with water which is why I didn't really care for it. But the taste was fine. And I love the convenience of the k cups. Would recommend to those who prefer water over milk when making hot cocoa
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-cups are great because they deliver a consistently good cup of hot cocoa. There's no messy mixing of powder into piping hot water! My counters rejoice! (And me - because now I don't have to clean up after my kids make hot cocoa!) We keep this on hand during the winter months - warms hands and bellies after hours of playing in the cold.
Lauren W.
These actually worked really well and tasted pretty great! They're very convenient and have replaced my morning coffee on cold mornings to class. I'd say the taste is pretty comparable to the OG, unless you use milk then of course it's different. Highly recommend these!
Hannah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use my roommates Keurig, and I just recently bought these for the winter. I love them so far! It's the same great taste of the packages but in K-cup form. Find them at Target, or Amazon has them as well. Recommend getting these this winter season if you have a Keurig!
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go to brand for hot chocolate. The flavor is just right, and I love that they come in K-Cups. My daughter loves it as well and we can always find it at our local grocery store or Target/Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone and I would tell them to add marshmellows!
Cheyenne H.
This is a family favorite for sure! Swiss Miss is in all our holiday traditions.. Christmas eve in front of the fire.. Christmas day opening gifts.. after snow play.. but we enjoy this chocolaty goodness all year round as well! And the kcup is always a perfect mix.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?