BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Sadie A.
Bismarck, ND
i love hot chocolate in any weather but i use it most in the fall and winter months i purchase this at bed bath and beyond but its sold at wal-mart and target for about 13-14 buck it can be spendy if you drink it like i do i use 3-4 k cups a day i know that sounds bizarre .
CHristina B.
Augusta, GA
I was so elated to see that Swiss Miss made hot chocolate for the keurig. It has been so easy for me to just pop in one cup, press a button and wait 20 seconds for my drink to be ready. This tastes soooo good, but I have to add some marshmallows to it, to take it over the edge.
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC
I love the swiss miss hot cocoa and makes it even better that they're now in K-Cups!!! It's so easy to fix, just throw a cup in the Keurig and go!! So yummy... Never a disappointment. Very affordable and would definitely recommedt! Will absolutely be buying more very soon!!!
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
This is one of the greatest things ever! Hot chocolate has never been easier to make! These are great for a cold winter day! I love drinking them at all times of the day! I personally love adding some peppermint mocha creamer to it and I get the perfect peppermints hot chocolate!
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
These are my go to when a cup of coffee just doesn't sound good or it is too late in the day for coffee. This is warm and comforting without adding all that caffeine just before bed or after a cold day outside running errands. being that it is a k-cup it is also kid friendly
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
The cocoa flavor is good. The k-cup conveince is nice. However they leave a bunch of chocolate behind in the k-cup. not great but not horrible either. this was the first time I had picked these up. normally I go for the packets. this is not a k-cup I would recommend really.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
For Christmas last year I received the Keurig mini with a set of Swiss Miss kcups. I went through them before the Winter season was over! I like to add peppermint extract and marshmallows to give it the extra flavor that I love! Hot chocolate is generally always in my cabinets.
Samantha B.
Laconia, NH
k cups are a god send! Pop it in and bam fresh hot chocolate. although i have to add my own marshmallows its worth it not to have to heat up water on the stove. kcups have come a long way and i dont think i could function without them. i will keep buying them until i die !
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-cups are great because they deliver a consistently good cup of hot cocoa. There's no messy mixing of powder into piping hot water! My counters rejoice! (And me - because now I don't have to clean up after my kids make hot cocoa!) We keep this on hand during the winter months - warms hands and bellies after hours of playing in the cold.
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
For a K Cup hot chocolate. This wasn't that bad. I'm not a fan of it being made with water which is why I didn't really care for it. But the taste was fine. And I love the convenience of the k cups. Would recommend to those who prefer water over milk when making hot cocoa
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?