BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Hedda C.
Mckinney, TX
I have been drinking this brand of hot chocolate for 10 years, ever since I was 9! I always go back to this and now the starbucks hot cocoa. They are both different but it's their difference that I love. I would recommend it for the kiddos! This just brings me back to my childhood.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Hot chocolate is my to go drink when the weather is cold! K-cups is a plus coz of its convenience! Been drinking this hotchoco brand since i was a kid and nothing is changed!! I feel relax everytime im having a sip! Not too sweet for me which i like! Always have this in my keurig bar.
Hannah P.
Coshocton, OH
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? And in the convenience of a keurig?! Sign me up! My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee but I always catching him using my keurig to pop on if these bad boys in it. The flavor is so good and doesn't taste watered down when you select the large setting!
Clare R.
Alpine, TX
The cocoa flavor is good. The k-cup conveince is nice. However they leave a bunch of chocolate behind in the k-cup. not great but not horrible either. this was the first time I had picked these up. normally I go for the packets. this is not a k-cup I would recommend really.
CHristina B.
Augusta, GA
I was so elated to see that Swiss Miss made hot chocolate for the keurig. It has been so easy for me to just pop in one cup, press a button and wait 20 seconds for my drink to be ready. This tastes soooo good, but I have to add some marshmallows to it, to take it over the edge.
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC
I love the swiss miss hot cocoa and makes it even better that they're now in K-Cups!!! It's so easy to fix, just throw a cup in the Keurig and go!! So yummy... Never a disappointment. Very affordable and would definitely recommedt! Will absolutely be buying more very soon!!!
Katie T.
Warren, MI
I love these! I never can make hot chocolate right and usually end up with tons of powder at the bottom, but these work great! They taste so good and even though they're way more expensive than a usual box, if you use a Keurig frequently, you're probably used to that already.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
These are my go to when a cup of coffee just doesn't sound good or it is too late in the day for coffee. This is warm and comforting without adding all that caffeine just before bed or after a cold day outside running errands. being that it is a k-cup it is also kid friendly
Genevieve M.
MESA, AZ
This is one of the greatest things ever! Hot chocolate has never been easier to make! These are great for a cold winter day! I love drinking them at all times of the day! I personally love adding some peppermint mocha creamer to it and I get the perfect peppermints hot chocolate!
Sadie A.
Bismarck, ND
i love hot chocolate in any weather but i use it most in the fall and winter months i purchase this at bed bath and beyond but its sold at wal-mart and target for about 13-14 buck it can be spendy if you drink it like i do i use 3-4 k cups a day i know that sounds bizarre .
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?