BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this hot cocoa! However, I've found it's much cheaper to just buy the normal hot chocolate packets and only use the Keurig to produce the hot water, otherwise it's much more money and produces the same outcome
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Swiss Miss hot chocolate! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun!
Meril C.
These Keurig Swiss Miss hot chocolate cups make it so easy to make a good cup when it's cold and gloomy outside. I usually add whipped cream on top to make it extra rich
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Yessss. I love hot chocolate but I hate having to rip open those paper packets and get it everywhere. K-cups are definitely the way to go. It’s so easy to just pop one in and get the same flavor. I like to put my setting on bold and I get it extra chocolate-y. Great for on the go!
Lizzy H.
Ive been drinking Swiss Miss since I was a little girl ! As much as I enjoyed mixing the packet with milk, the K-cups are a quicker/easier way to still enjoy hot chocolate.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
These are so easy and taste great! I just pop one of these in my Keurig, and within minutes I have a rich cup of cocoa. I usually make my hot chocolate with milk, but with these I don’t even miss it. They’re still rich and sweet with just water.
Steph G.
While I liked the idea of hot cocoa via the Keurig, the flavor and taste didn't match up to the canned or packaged mix.  The chocolate taste is faint and it has a odd aftertaste. A good idea, but I prefer the "original" Swiss Miss delivery over the  K-Cup.
Randi-Rae B.
Fort Campbell , KY
This hot chocolate is what I grew up on! Of course out of the little packets but now they have k cups which I absolutely love! If I’m ever in need of a little comfort I always turn to this! Amazing in a cup!!
Alisha A.
My work supplies these for coffee breaks. These are my favorite,but I always feel guilty using they disappear so quickly! Love being able to have a fast and clean way to make cocoa in the middle of the day!
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I am a hot Chocolate junkie!! And Swiss miss is my favorite brand! It’s absolutely delicious and extremely affordable I was so excited to find them in kcups! It’s fast and easy to use and it taste great!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back