BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Jena B.
I love this brand of hot chocolate and I love it even more that it comes in K-Cups. It just makes it so much easier. It has a really chocolatey taste to it which I like. I buy it every winter season.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Swiss Miss hot chocolate! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun!
Meril C.
These Keurig Swiss Miss hot chocolate cups make it so easy to make a good cup when it's cold and gloomy outside. I usually add whipped cream on top to make it extra rich
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
These are just downright amazing. It taste the same as the regularly packaged ones and has the same amount of sweetness. Swiss Miss should consider different hot chocolate varieties like adding peppermint or even mint chip to it. That would be awesome.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
These are so easy and taste great! I just pop one of these in my Keurig, and within minutes I have a rich cup of cocoa. I usually make my hot chocolate with milk, but with these I don’t even miss it. They’re still rich and sweet with just water.
Randi-Rae B.
La Vernia , TX
This hot chocolate is what I grew up on! Of course out of the little packets but now they have k cups which I absolutely love! If I’m ever in need of a little comfort I always turn to this! Amazing in a cup!!
Alisha (.
Clarkston , WA
My work supplies these for coffee breaks. These are my favorite,but I always feel guilty using they disappear so quickly! Love being able to have a fast and clean way to make cocoa in the middle of the day!
Skittles T.
Pretty bland on its own. I've used the K-cups before but never liked them. Hot cocoa with water never tasted great to me. I always use heavy cream or half and half. It's perfect if you don't want a 900 calorie drink like I do haha. They are easy to make, just like any K-Cup drink.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I am a hot Chocolate junkie!! And Swiss miss is my favorite brand! It’s absolutely delicious and extremely affordable I was so excited to find them in kcups! It’s fast and easy to use and it taste great!
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Really good stuff! I love the convenience of the k cups
I do find that it gets kind of watered down when you use a big cup though. I only get these on sale, but am happy to have them when I do.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?