BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Candace P.
Lincolnton, NC
The Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa K-cups are a fabulous addition to our kitchen. Just pop the k-cup into the Keurig and have a fast and easy cup of hot chocolate. Tastes just like it would if it would have been a hot chocolate package. Add some whip cream or marshmallows for a finishing touch.
Sarah C.
These Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K cups are my favorite cups to use in my Keurig, I'm not a big coffee drinker and was super excited when I saw these in my grocery store! They are super easy to use, and taste amazing! They cost around the same as coffee and are well worth it!
Alex B.
Swiss Miss hot chocolate is a must around the holidays. I grew up drinking it, and I'm continuing on the tradition with my family. The K cups make is so much easier too! They're around the same price as the original box of hot chocolate and they're so worth it. It's nit Christmas without Swiss miss!
Jessica B.
Really enjoyed this hot chocolate. It had a great flavor, it was very easy and convenient to use. This was my first time purchasing this version of Swiss Miss and I really enjoyed it. It was a great value and I love that you can use it with your Keurig. Definitely will be buying again!
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
Absolutely love these!! For a while I was only using the Starbucks K-Cups for hot chocolate but then I tried these once and they're SO MUCH BETTER!! They're also a lot cheaper which is really nice because I drink a lot of hot chocolate so it's good to not have to spend a bunch of money.
Amber W.
Union City, TN
I absolutely love this stuff. It has such a rich flavor and it is simply delicious. I haven't tried a better hot chocolate mix in my life. This mix tastes so smooth and sweet and it immediately warms me up on a cold day. I have no intentions on switching to any other brand anytime soon!
Janete V.
This my favorite hot chocolate ever ! I love buying it during winter time ! It's so delicious and tasty! Drinking this keeps me warm and it's great when you eat it with cookies ! It's pretty adorable and never disappoints me ! I have like two boxes and go through them like crazy :)
Hannah P.
Coshocton, OH
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? And in the convenience of a keurig?! Sign me up! My boyfriend doesn't drink coffee but I always catching him using my keurig to pop on if these bad boys in it. The flavor is so good and doesn't taste watered down when you select the large setting!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Hot chocolate is my to go drink when the weather is cold! K-cups is a plus coz of its convenience! Been drinking this hotchoco brand since i was a kid and nothing is changed!! I feel relax everytime im having a sip! Not too sweet for me which i like! Always have this in my keurig bar.
Hedda C.
Mckinney, TX
I have been drinking this brand of hot chocolate for 10 years, ever since I was 9! I always go back to this and now the starbucks hot cocoa. They are both different but it's their difference that I love. I would recommend it for the kiddos! This just brings me back to my childhood.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back