BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I like the convenience of making this in my keurig, but the flavor never seemed right to me. I might have been just using too much water though, but my results have always come out really watered down. It's not bad if you need a little hot chocolate mix, but you should just get the ones in the non-keurig packets.
Aracely S.
Dallas, TX
I personally love this chocolate.i like to drink it on a cold day or just in the morning to replace coffee. I share it with my family and we all love it. It is very good and my 3 year old daughter loves the one with the marshmallows . Very good job on this product. Would recommend it any day over any cheaper brand.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are nice to keep in my office! The only cons I see are price (it's much cheaper to just buy cocoa and mix it yourself), and that you need to run a cycle of water through your keurig after making this. It's delicious and perfectly blended. I get mine from Kroger. Don't buy off brands, they typically taste bad.
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa is delicious. It's even better when it's quick and easy to make by just popping a k-cup into the Keurig and pressing a button. Swiss Miss has a delicious chocolate flavor that is perfect when you need a non-caffeinated cup of warmth. If you've heard of comfort food, Swiss Miss is a comfort drink!
Michael D.
Kaukauna, WI
I got this product in my Keurig VoxBox and I immediately had to try it and see how it compared to the packet mixes. I was surprised by how I really couldn't tell the difference and how much easier it was. I will probably never have packet hot chocolate again. 10/10 would recommend to everyone with a Keurig!
Hannah Faith M.
So great for cold days... and even hot days, sometimes! Swiss miss will always hold a special place in my heart, I've had it ever since I can remember. Sitting around our fireplace drinking it with my grandparents are some of my favorite memories. Will always purchase Swiss miss! Especially the K cups. So convenient.
Brianna T.
Eglin Afb, FL
I am a huge hot cocoa fan. So when I saw Swiss Miss made a hot cocoa k-cup I had to try it. I wasn't overly sweet and didnt have the clumps you sometimes get in the packages of Swiss Miss. It was a very good value. I would recommend this product to others and also don't forget to add mini marshmallows.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Swiss miss is such a classic brand that you think of when you think "hot chocolate"---it's always delicious and never fails to disappoint me and now that they have KCups? It's definitely cleaner than opening the individual bags and spilling the contents everywhere! Would definitely purchase again!
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
Swiss MIss has been my hot chocolate of choice since I was a little girl. Know that it's in K cups it brings the comforting feeling of being home on a cold winter night so much easier. All you have to do it put the KCUP in, bring out the mini marshmallows and whip cream, and it taste just like home.
Alexis M.
These are so delicious! I have tried different company's hot chocolate and this one is the creamiest and had the most chocolate flavor! I used to make my hot chocolate with milk in the microwave so when I got a keurig I was nervous to make my hot chocolate with water. Turns out this one is amazing!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?