BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
There is nothing more classic than curling up with swiss milk chocolate hot chocolate on a cold night, and now it has been brought into the convenience of a k-cup! It tastes exactly the same as the powder that your mom use to let you stir into a mug of hot milk or water when you were a kid, only now you can look more like an adult as you drink it!
Aviva N.
I honestly will never understand the K-Cup craze. They are wasteful and unnecessary, especially when its hot chocolate! It didn't taste any different from the regular powder (which is easier to make anyways), and I had a much bigger cleanup after the K Cup. It tastes good, but its not worth the extra money, or trash generated.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Let's face it. sometimes, you just want hot chocolate and not coffee. I've purchased thus box for everyone at work....

initially. but I stole it back. it sits in a filing cabinet drawer, hiding. waiting on me for my own personal indulgence.

it doesn't have those funky dehydrated marshmallows that you can get in the hot chocolate packets, but it'll work for me.
Elizabeth F.
Sweetwater, TN
It might just be me but hot cocoa taste better in the form of a k-cup. I love Swiss Miss and have always used them. I immediately had to purchase the k-cups to try. They are great tasting but I usually brew two for a strong cocoa flavor. I hope they make a stronger blend in the future. Will continue to purchase in the future.
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Received this in my Keurig voxbox and my son fell in love. It was the first thing he asked for this morning and he was ecstatic. No waiting for milk or water to heat on the stove or in the microwave. He was able to brew it himself which was a plus. I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you have kids.
Mickaela M.
I do not enjoy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups. I love Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa when I make it with Milk, but the K-Cups are extremely disappointing. I would not buy them again.

The hot chocolate was very watered down and tasted bland. I also did not like the fact that there were no marshmallows.
Anaise V.
These are terrible!! My husband and I bought this expecting it to have the same flavor as the powder Swiss miss and boy were we wrong. It tasted like complete plastic to us and we ended throwing away the entire box. We have never purchased this again and instead stuck by the powder version which is a million times better!!
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I like the convenience of making this in my keurig, but the flavor never seemed right to me. I might have been just using too much water though, but my results have always come out really watered down. It's not bad if you need a little hot chocolate mix, but you should just get the ones in the non-keurig packets.
Mary S.
Christiansburg, VA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa is delicious. It's even better when it's quick and easy to make by just popping a k-cup into the Keurig and pressing a button. Swiss Miss has a delicious chocolate flavor that is perfect when you need a non-caffeinated cup of warmth. If you've heard of comfort food, Swiss Miss is a comfort drink!
Aracely S.
Dallas, TX
I personally love this chocolate.i like to drink it on a cold day or just in the morning to replace coffee. I share it with my family and we all love it. It is very good and my 3 year old daughter loves the one with the marshmallows . Very good job on this product. Would recommend it any day over any cheaper brand.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?