BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Lizz C.
Buena Park, CA
I loveee hoy chocolate around this time of year and I love that they made it for my Keurig! It makes it so much easier to make and I just love that it is fresh and toasty warm! I also love to spicy it up and toss little mini marshmallows in as well as crushed candy cane bits in my mug! It's happiness and Christmas happiness in a mug!
Drew E.
Mahomet, IL
Love this brand of hot cocoa, just reminds me of Christmas morning when everyone is gathered around drinking coffee/hot cocoa. This product has amazing flavor, and sometimes you even get that extra bit of chocolate at the bottom of our cup! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a new brand of hot cocoa!
Elizabeth F.
Sweetwater, TN
It might just be me but hot cocoa taste better in the form of a k-cup. I love Swiss Miss and have always used them. I immediately had to purchase the k-cups to try. They are great tasting but I usually brew two for a strong cocoa flavor. I hope they make a stronger blend in the future. Will continue to purchase in the future.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Let's face it. sometimes, you just want hot chocolate and not coffee. I've purchased thus box for everyone at work....

initially. but I stole it back. it sits in a filing cabinet drawer, hiding. waiting on me for my own personal indulgence.

it doesn't have those funky dehydrated marshmallows that you can get in the hot chocolate packets, but it'll work for me.
Aviva N.
I honestly will never understand the K-Cup craze. They are wasteful and unnecessary, especially when its hot chocolate! It didn't taste any different from the regular powder (which is easier to make anyways), and I had a much bigger cleanup after the K Cup. It tastes good, but its not worth the extra money, or trash generated.
Rachael D.
These are delicious if all the chocolate comes out of the cup. A lot of times it clumps up at the bottom and the last bit to pour out is watery. Often times I will open the top of the k-cup and scoop out the chocolate at the bottom. I prefer to use the packet hot chocolate rather than the k-cups but these are good in a pinch.
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
There is nothing more classic than curling up with swiss milk chocolate hot chocolate on a cold night, and now it has been brought into the convenience of a k-cup! It tastes exactly the same as the powder that your mom use to let you stir into a mug of hot milk or water when you were a kid, only now you can look more like an adult as you drink it!
Mickaela M.
I do not enjoy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups. I love Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa when I make it with Milk, but the K-Cups are extremely disappointing. I would not buy them again.

The hot chocolate was very watered down and tasted bland. I also did not like the fact that there were no marshmallows.
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Received this in my Keurig voxbox and my son fell in love. It was the first thing he asked for this morning and he was ecstatic. No waiting for milk or water to heat on the stove or in the microwave. He was able to brew it himself which was a plus. I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially if you have kids.
Anaise V.
These are terrible!! My husband and I bought this expecting it to have the same flavor as the powder Swiss miss and boy were we wrong. It tasted like complete plastic to us and we ended throwing away the entire box. We have never purchased this again and instead stuck by the powder version which is a million times better!!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back