BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Samantha D.
Hollywood , FL
I used to buy these in the packages because I loved the taste and my local gas station sold the individual packets. Since then I have bought them once a month. I'd say they are a good value for the price, the flavor is rich and some come with marshmallows already in the packet ! These K-cup ones are so much more convenient with less mess ! Perfect for when my nieces and nephews come over, the one thing we all love is a nice cup of hot chocolate.
Belle V.
These k cups make it so easy to make my favorite hot chocolate in seconds! I love the sturdy packaging and I buy this product every other week, it even produces a ton of hot chocolate. 10/10 reccomend
Michelle B.
So fun story time - my dad uses a site that you take surveys on to get points to buy stuff with, and on this site he bought me a Keurig Brewer entirely so I could make my Swiss Miss untainted by coffee. It's worth it. I grew up making my hot cocoa with milk, but I actually top it off with a little bit and it cools it to just the right temperature. This is a far less messy method of making one of my childhood favorites. Only complaint is that you have to brew less to get the correct chocolate-y flavor, which is why I'm deducting a star. Does anyone really want only 6oz of hot chocolate?
Stefanie P.
I was pleasantly surprised with these K cups. I bought a sample size of 3 to try them out while at Target. These are super convenient to use in the Keurig as it will heat up the water as it mixes with the cocoa. They taste just the same as the regular packets. I recommend running the Keurig with the hot water option a few times prior in order to prevent any coffee residue affecting the cocoa taste. Definitely recommend!
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Really liked these k cups! I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate and the Starbucks cups we had bought just weren't the same as the Swiss Miss, but I was afraid they wouldn't be as rich because I always use milk instead of water when I make it without the Kureig. It was still rich and smooth though and still had that wonderful Swiss Miss taste! We both loved it and will definitely buy again.
Brandi B.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love how quick and easy these are. My husband isn't a coffee or tea drinker, but when the weather gets chilly he loves a cup of cocoa in the morning. When my kiddos want some I make a smaller mug and top it off with some heavy whipping cream and marshmallows. Next thing you know, I'm super mom!
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Swiss miss is by far my favorite hot chocolate brand. I recently purchased a Keurig coffee maker, and some of these Swiss miss k-cups. They are just as good as it is from the packet, and from the big container of hot chocolate powder. The only problem with hot chocolate k-cups is that you sometimes have to stir it before you drink, otherwise I definitely recommend to the people that love hot cocoa, and are on the go!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Swiss Miss packets have always been my all time favorite hot chocolate. I am literally addicted to it! I just started purchasing the k-cups in Swiss Miss, and at first I was doubtful because I lovee the little marshmallows and obviously the K-cups don't have them. Once I brewed a cup of this hot chocolate on the medium brew size, it was game over. I brewed 2 more immediately after. It's so sweet and delicious, the Keurig just makes the perfect cup of hot chocolate with these specific K-Cups. Now I am going to make one right now!
Sarah P.
Calhoun, GA
This product definitely compares to homemade taste. Easy to prepare and has the perfect amount of sweetness. Just throw some marshmallows on top and you have a five star rated hot cocoa.
Jessie T.
Weymouth, MA
We keep these fully stocked at all times in my office. They are perfect for the cold winter days in our office but they are still just as delicious in the summer. We even keep some mini marshmallows on hand for the winter because everyone knows they go hand in hand. Swiss Miss hot chocolate has been my go to since I was a kid. It's not too sweet and it warms your soul.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?