BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
I am enjoying the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups. I love the convenience. And my kids love them too! It perfect to make and go right out the door like I would with coffee.
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
Yummy hot chocolate in the convenience of a K-cup! Love having these around for whenever I am in the mood for hot chocolate and don't have to worry about a big can going bad.
Hailey M.
West Jordan , UT
These are great for a quick cup of cocoa! Sometimes I do have to add a little milk and extra chocolate because it can taste a little watery. But with a little love it turns out great!
Yuli L.
Taste amazing. I love this hot chocolate. It has a great taste to it. I especially enjoying drinking it during the winter and it is amazing and adding some whipped cream taste even better
amanda c.
Swiss miss is my family's go-to hot chocolate mix and it is really good! There's enough mix for a while glass and it always tastes pretty good. I would recommend this brand to others.
Allison Y.
Danville, CA
These K Cups make it so easy to enjoy hot chocolate whenever you want, they leave your cup with the perfect blend of chocolate to water. I even add in a little touch of milk after to make it ideal.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Kcups are the best invention of this century. They are so easy to use, and the quality is just as good as the packets you mix yourself. Picture this, you just walk in from the cold and you go make some hot cocoa. You wrap your frozen hands around that steaming hot cup. You raise it to you frozen nose and inhale a big deep breath of sinfully luxurious warm chocolate. As your hands and nose warm your entire body starts to unwind and relax. You take that 1st sip, and everything starts to feel cozy!
Aly N.
Sometimes k-cup concoctions can be a hit-or-miss—I put three years into working at Bed Bath & Beyond, so I probably know way more than I need to about a lot of inconsequential things. Like k-cups.

These are surprisingly great. There's a café brand of hot chocolate k-cups that are garbage and—in the event that I remember what the brand name was—I'll come back and edit it into this review. THESE, however, taste like good hot chocolate without all the work. Can't beat that.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Love Swiss Miss but the hot chocolate K Cups broke my Keurig! The flavor is good in general but I ended up having to replace my Keurig (thankfully they just sent me a new one with no hassle) but I wouldn't recommend this unless you want a broken/clogged Keurig. I'm not sure how they can fix this problem but if I recommend anything it's for others to just buy swiss miss packets and mix them into the cups of water and use the Keurig to make the hot water only.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?