BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
There is nothing more comforting to me than a nice, hot mug of hot chocolate. I love to cuddle up with a thick blanket and a book while sipping my hot chocolate. It is like a hug from the inside out.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I love the taste of swiss miss, however I do not like the ingredients. The k-cups are so nice and easy for whip up a quick cup of cocoa but I prefer a more natural ingredient list. I have switched to a different brand.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love that they make these for my Keurig! They're really convenient to keep on hand! The taste is good, but every once in awhile they seem to be watered down a bit. I've bought these several times.
Sam S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
One of my favorite hot chocolates! And the fact that it comes in a Kcup form makes it was to convenient to curl up in a blanket and enjoy some hot chocolate! Perfect for a chocolate fanatic like me
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
I love the k cups of hot coco. It’s yummy, and easy to make. The only thing I wish it had was the marshmallows. But it’s cost efficient, you can get it anywhere. I would definitely buy this again
Amber A.
Mt Zion, IL
Great for the kids! My children LOVE the keurig, partially because they aren't allowed to use it (they are a bit too young) and these are a fun way to get them to see it in use and enjoy some hot cocoa at the same time. Same great Swiss Miss flavor, with the convienience of a k cup!
Anne M.
Flagstaff, AZ
These are very handy in cold weather and are very popular with the kids. Pop them in your keurig and you have a quick cup of cocoa. This cocoa is creamy and has a wonderful chocolate flavor.
Kelly K.
Patriot, IN
I don't usually like the hot chocolate K-cups but these are delicious! The drink is rich and creamy just like it would be with the packets. This definitely met my expectations, give these a try!
Katie C.
Massillon
Love cozying up with A hot cup of chocolate! Would recommend this product to others. Very affordable and can purchase at any local grocery store and very easy to make. We love this product.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Really good stuff! I love the convenience of the k cups
I do find that it gets kind of watered down when you use a big cup though. I only get these on sale, but am happy to have them when I do.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back