BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Deirdre B.
Hudson, NH
K-Cup pods take the hassle out of making a perfect cup of hot cocoa, anytime. So yummy and a perfect treat on a cold winter day. Even better when spiked with a little Bailey's Irish Cream.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I love that you can buy this i K-Cups! It's one of my favorite holiday treats. It's easy to use, just pop it in and you're good. I won't lie, I have been guilty to keep extra of the packaged ones around... I use these to mix in with the K-Cup product, after I've finished making a cup. It helps to add a bit more chocolate flavor (at times it can taste almost watered down to me). I don't have that issue all the time, just something I notice every now and then. The only let down is that you can't get one of these with the mini-marshmellows in them.

That's okay though, I make up for it by keeping a candy cane or two around. The peppermint is amazing in the chocolate. Just let it soak some & you're good to go!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
These are delicious! Just like the same exact product you would get from the powder packets. I love to mix them with my coffee in the morning. I highly recommend to anyone who loves hot chocolate. It's not overly sweet.
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
Nothing better than making a quick cup of comforting hot cocoa. These k cups have the perfect amount of mix to make the large size on a keurig machine in my opinion. But if you want it heavier do a smaller cup!!
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
I love, love being able to throw one of these in my Keurig and instantly getting a fresh cup of Cocoa. So much easier than the old days of powder water in a microwave.
Savannah B.
Swiss Miss hot chocolate always makes me feel at home, no matter where I am. It reminds me of being snuggled in a blanket at Christmas time. This is my go to comfort drink and I will be a life long customer.
Krystal R.
My absolute favorite hot chocolate by far. It's smooth and creamy and so yummy. Definitely affordable and now that they come in the little k cups for the keurig it's even better! I'll definitely continue to repurchase this
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Honestly these K cups are just alright. I mean honestly the bigger the brew the more watered down it taste. It honestly fell short of my expectations especially for the price. I don't know if I would purchase again
Kendall K.
I know it takes no time to make hot chocolate bit this saves me even more time. I just pop it in finish what I am doin and get it to go. I like my hot chocolate with milk but this actually doesn't taste bad.
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
There is nothing more comforting to me than a nice, hot mug of hot chocolate. I love to cuddle up with a thick blanket and a book while sipping my hot chocolate. It is like a hug from the inside out.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Does this pick up a coffee flavour from the keurig?
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Do these make a mess in the kurrig?
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Do you put milk or water with your hot chocolate?
tami t.
Santee, CA
I like my hot chocolate strong do these have a lot of flavor?
Delanie M.
Does the water from the kierug drown out the chocolate flavor? That's my biggest concern, since I'm used to making hot chocolate with milk instead.