BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Alicia P.
I buy Swiss Miss k-cups because if I’m craving hot chocolate, a Keurig is a quick way to make it. The chocolate flavor is prominent but some of it settles at the bottom of the cup and doesn’t stay mixed in the drink.
Deirdre B.
Hudson, NH
K-Cup pods take the hassle out of making a perfect cup of hot cocoa, anytime. So yummy and a perfect treat on a cold winter day. Even better when spiked with a little Bailey's Irish Cream.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I love that you can buy this i K-Cups! It's one of my favorite holiday treats. It's easy to use, just pop it in and you're good. I won't lie, I have been guilty to keep extra of the packaged ones around... I use these to mix in with the K-Cup product, after I've finished making a cup. It helps to add a bit more chocolate flavor (at times it can taste almost watered down to me). I don't have that issue all the time, just something I notice every now and then. The only let down is that you can't get one of these with the mini-marshmellows in them.

That's okay though, I make up for it by keeping a candy cane or two around. The peppermint is amazing in the chocolate. Just let it soak some & you're good to go!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
These are delicious! Just like the same exact product you would get from the powder packets. I love to mix them with my coffee in the morning. I highly recommend to anyone who loves hot chocolate. It's not overly sweet.
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
Nothing better than making a quick cup of comforting hot cocoa. These k cups have the perfect amount of mix to make the large size on a keurig machine in my opinion. But if you want it heavier do a smaller cup!!
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
I love, love being able to throw one of these in my Keurig and instantly getting a fresh cup of Cocoa. So much easier than the old days of powder water in a microwave.
Savannah B.
Swiss Miss hot chocolate always makes me feel at home, no matter where I am. It reminds me of being snuggled in a blanket at Christmas time. This is my go to comfort drink and I will be a life long customer.
Krystal R.
My absolute favorite hot chocolate by far. It's smooth and creamy and so yummy. Definitely affordable and now that they come in the little k cups for the keurig it's even better! I'll definitely continue to repurchase this
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Honestly these K cups are just alright. I mean honestly the bigger the brew the more watered down it taste. It honestly fell short of my expectations especially for the price. I don't know if I would purchase again
Kendall U.
I know it takes no time to make hot chocolate bit this saves me even more time. I just pop it in finish what I am doin and get it to go. I like my hot chocolate with milk but this actually doesn't taste bad.
Kirstyn M.
Do you prefer to add milk or water with thesE?
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
Do these K-Cups have a rich chocolaty taste just like the Swiss Miss packets?
Sarah D.
Do these work well in the keurig? I've been wanting to try them.
Alicia K.
Are these actually worth getting? I'm normally the only one who drinks hot chocolate and I hate seeing things go bad and throwing them out.
Gladys V.
I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't know if its really worth it. Does it have a strong taste or is it watery ?