BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it? 6 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Miranda V.
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Sam S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
One of my favorite hot chocolates! And the fact that it comes in a Kcup form makes it was to convenient to curl up in a blanket and enjoy some hot chocolate! Perfect for a chocolate fanatic like me
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I love the taste of swiss miss, however I do not like the ingredients. The k-cups are so nice and easy for whip up a quick cup of cocoa but I prefer a more natural ingredient list. I have switched to a different brand.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I love that they make these for my Keurig! They're really convenient to keep on hand! The taste is good, but every once in awhile they seem to be watered down a bit. I've bought these several times.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I absolutely love my Keurig because bbn ut makes my coffee but my family also likes it for the other drinks it can make. My daughter loves the swiss miss hot chocolate mixes. Can you get any more convenient?!
Amber A.
Mt Zion, IL
Great for the kids! My children LOVE the keurig, partially because they aren't allowed to use it (they are a bit too young) and these are a fun way to get them to see it in use and enjoy some hot cocoa at the same time. Same great Swiss Miss flavor, with the convienience of a k cup!
Kelly K.
Patriot, IN
I don't usually like the hot chocolate K-cups but these are delicious! The drink is rich and creamy just like it would be with the packets. This definitely met my expectations, give these a try!
Anne M.
Flagstaff, AZ
These are very handy in cold weather and are very popular with the kids. Pop them in your keurig and you have a quick cup of cocoa. This cocoa is creamy and has a wonderful chocolate flavor.
Katie C.
Massillon
Love cozying up with A hot cup of chocolate! Would recommend this product to others. Very affordable and can purchase at any local grocery store and very easy to make. We love this product.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
Do these K-Cups have a rich chocolaty taste just like the Swiss Miss packets?
Crystal F.
Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?
Sarah D.
Do these work well in the keurig? I've been wanting to try them.
Alicia K.
Are these actually worth getting? I'm normally the only one who drinks hot chocolate and I hate seeing things go bad and throwing them out.
Kirstyn M.
Do you prefer to add milk or water with thesE?