BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
These work really well for water based hot chocolate. Usually water based hot chocolate is too watery and not milky and thick enough. These are the perfect amount of chocolate and thickness. I highly recommend these K-Cups!
Kam S.
Atlanta, GA
You can't wrong with this classic drink, but this version is sort of a bust. You have to do it on the smallest cup , so it's not watery which isnt good because you have to use more than one to get that taste you want!!
debbie r.
Vineland, NJ
i have bought the k cups before and they did not work for the keurig. it kept telling me thaqt they were not the right k cups. i had to throw away a full box cause they would not work in the keuig. very dissapoibnted in them
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Love this hot chocolate brand. So easy to make for me and the kiddos. Pop it in the Keurig and you're good to go. Nothing says want yourself up like a cup of hot chocolate.
Hannah N.
Baxter, MN
I just got a Keurig a week ago and these are the best!! Super convenient to use and they taste just as great as the packets. Wish there were marshmallows tho ;) Definitely would reccomend to anyone with a Keurig and a passion for hot chocolate. ❤
Katie M.
Jacksonville, TX
I love anything that can be converted to a K-Cup, and hot chocolate is one of them. As if it wasn't easy enough to stir hot chocolate mix into a cup of hot water, it's even easier now with the K-Cups! Perfect portion, easy for kids to make, and delicious.
Shelby G.
This tastes just like the packets! And its much easier because all you have to do is pop the k-cup in the Keurig. I love this for an afternoon winter treat at work.
Erica W.
Easton, PA
This is my new favorite brand of hot chocolate for my Keurig! It comes out tasting delicious, just add marshmallows! It is not too watery like others I have tried! They are also less than $1 a cup! Great value and a definite recommend! Will buy again!
Katie M.
I just got my keurig for Christmas, and have already gone through the box of these I got. They're a tad pricey, but they are so good. My first time trying and I will not be without a box of these, and will buy more.
Alicia P.
I buy Swiss Miss k-cups because if I’m craving hot chocolate, a Keurig is a quick way to make it. The chocolate flavor is prominent but some of it settles at the bottom of the cup and doesn’t stay mixed in the drink.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?