BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Payton S.
Wilson, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! It is so convenient and so tasty all at the same time. It definitely exceeded my expectations of the product. I'm a hot chocolate lover and would always recommend this product to someone. If you haven't tried it you need to!
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
Hot chocolate K cups are really quick and convenient, but I find that the hot chocolate doesn't quite taste the same. I think it's because my mom always made hot chocolate with milk when I was a kid, so using hot water from the Keurig tastes too watery to me.
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
We always buy big boxes of these for when we go camping. Everyone always loves a warm cup of hot chocolate in the morning. Very cheap and super tasty. Only thing I would want more is if the individual packets had more mix in it. Would recommend.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
One of my favorite drinks to make on the Keurig. This is the better tasting hot cocoas! It sweet and yummy. Definitely great paired with some whipped cream. These aren't expensive and definitely recommended to anyone who wants a nice cup of hot cocoa!
Andrea D.
Love these K-cups! They taste so good and there's enough chocolate flavor so the water doesn't dilute it. Which is great because I hate a super watery hot chocolate. Definitely worth a try!
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Always have been a favorite of mine ever since I was a child. Was something my mom always made after we came inside from the cold. I love the taste either way its made with water or milk which is nice and making it into cups it tastes just like the packets did!
Kyra S.
Phoenix
Swiss Miss actually does the hot chocolate cups right I've tried alot that had a chemically taste or were watery through the machine and I thought they were going to be all like this but I was actually plesently surprised by there brand.
Karen H.
Amelia, OH
I just received these along with my new Keurig K200 2.0 Machine. I felt like a kid when I smelled the aroma of the hot chocolate.The taste was amazing and took me back to when I was small. The best ever.Yes would reccomend to anybody.
Nikki L.
blythe, ga
Just like the regular Swiss miss hot cocoa I love the taste of the k cups and I love the easy use of the k cups, just pop it in the machine and go! I have never had an issue with them being damaged like the store brands I have bought.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
I pop these baby in my kuerig it fast simple and delicious!! The cost is affordable I get these every time I go to grocery I like them that much so I stock up on them you can't beat the value and yes I recommend them to everyone
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back