BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Unionville , IN
I highly recommend this to any hot chocolate lovers out there. You can get hot chocolate with or without marshmallows and even hot chocolate for a Keurig maxhine!! This hot chocolate is inexpensive and delicious!! I highly recommend this!!!
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
Always have been a favorite of mine ever since I was a child. Was something my mom always made after we came inside from the cold. I love the taste either way its made with water or milk which is nice and making it into cups it tastes just like the packets did!
Karen H.
Amelia, OH
I just received these along with my new Keurig K200 2.0 Machine. I felt like a kid when I smelled the aroma of the hot chocolate.The taste was amazing and took me back to when I was small. The best ever.Yes would reccomend to anybody.
Kyra S.
Phoenix
Swiss Miss actually does the hot chocolate cups right I've tried alot that had a chemically taste or were watery through the machine and I thought they were going to be all like this but I was actually plesently surprised by there brand.
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Just like the regular Swiss miss hot cocoa I love the taste of the k cups and I love the easy use of the k cups, just pop it in the machine and go! I have never had an issue with them being damaged like the store brands I have bought.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
I pop these baby in my kuerig it fast simple and delicious!! The cost is affordable I get these every time I go to grocery I like them that much so I stock up on them you can't beat the value and yes I recommend them to everyone
Riki R.
This is my favorite hot chocolate out there. Nothing screams winter time like brewing a fresh cup of this fantastic cocoa. I highly recommend trying this hot cocoa if you haven't!
Ehren Y.
Erlanger, KY
I love drinking this delicious hot chocolate during the cold days. It's a good price. And I definitely recommend. Not too much chocolate. But just enough. I would choose Swiss over any other because it's obviously the best duh.
Savannah H.
Love throwing Swiss miss K-cup in my Keurig to get the perfect cup of hot cocoa! It's quick and easy. The only downfall is you don't get them yummy marshmallows and it is a bit pricey.. so I usual go for the bags of hot cocoa.
Kam S.
Atlanta, GA
You can't wrong with this classic drink, but this version is sort of a bust. You have to do it on the smallest cup , so it's not watery which isnt good because you have to use more than one to get that taste you want!!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?