BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Amy H.
I love that Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate comes in k-cup form.  My daughters love to make hot chocolate during winter evenings.  They are able to operate the Keurig and I'd rather they make hot chocolate this way than to heat up hot water with the chance to spill it everywhere.  The taste is similar to regular Swiss Miss packets.  I'd rather pay a little more for the convenience of the k-cups.
Crystal F.
After getting my first Keurig Maker from Influenster, I was super excited to try these! They taste just like regular hot chocolate (as long as you use the right amount of water) and it's so much easier to make using a keurig. My husband likes to mix this with his coffee, which is amazing aswell! I only wish this came with the little marshmallows!
Whitney B.
These are a definite miss for me. These K-Cups are literally just cups filled with the standard Swiss Miss Cocoa mix, so it's a complete waste of money and plastic- Making it bad for both the environment and your grocery budget. When I realized this, I ended up emptying out all of the remaining cups into a larger container for easier use with a scoop. When you use your actual Keurig for these, the hot cocoa ends up very watered down because more than half of the mix in each cup gets stuck instead of being mixed into the water in your machine. I love Swiss Miss, but stick with buying the container of mix itself because using your Keurig for it takes longer, costs more, and is a senseless waste of plastic.
Rachel W.
USA
I am so glad that I found this Swiss Miss hot chocolate. There are so many great things about this product. First off it comes in K-CUPS. K-CUPS makes making hot chocolate as easy as 123! To make this hot chocolate it's made in less than a minute. This is the hot chocolate Swiss Miss we all grew up with! I promise you won't be disappointed.
Samantha M.
My daughter loves hot coco and this is so easy. Throw a cup in and press start in the keurig and bam it's done! Tastes perfect exact ration of enough chocolate mixed with hot water :) I'd reccomend this because it's fast and easy
Ashleigh M.
I like to keep these on hand throughout the year for when we get hot chocolate cravings. I brew them at 8 oz (I think that’s what the box directions say too). The powder has a tendency to sink to the bottom so I stir before drinking. I think the old Swiss Miss packets have better flavor and are cheaper. The K-cup version should probably only be purchased if convenience is a value to you.
Jena B.
I love this brand of hot chocolate and I love it even more that it comes in K-Cups. It just makes it so much easier. It has a really chocolatey taste to it which I like. I buy it every winter season.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
My kids love these!!!!! They are so quick and easy to just pop in and make hot chocolate, without all the mess!!!! Would definitely recommend. They are usually on sale, but even when they aren't, they are still very affordable. :)
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Swiss Miss hot chocolate! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun!
Meril C.
These Keurig Swiss Miss hot chocolate cups make it so easy to make a good cup when it's cold and gloomy outside. I usually add whipped cream on top to make it extra rich
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

Bed Bath & Beyond