Richelle L.
Columbus, OH

Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?

KATHERINE T.
KATHERINE T.
Albuquerque, NM
1 year, 8 months ago
the same, not worth the price difference.
Xenith B.
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
1 year, 9 months ago
They are the same for me
KayLee W.
KayLee W.
1 year, 10 months ago
They are great if you add a little milk!
Becca N.
Becca N.
Stephens City, VA
1 year, 10 months ago
I like the packets better. These taste very watered down
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I think that they do!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Standish, MI
1 year, 10 months ago
I think they taste the same as the packets, but you gotta make sure to do the 8oz option or else its watery.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
1 year, 10 months ago
In my opinion, the mix is better because you can use milk!
2 years, 1 month ago
I am one who likes a thick chocolaty taste therefore I usually put more mix in with my hot chocolate than what the recipe calls for. These K-cups don't allow you to add more, therefore I like the packets or mix better.
2 years, 7 months ago
My kids prefer these to the packets. They can make a cup so much easier and don't notice a difference in taste.
Varah T.
Varah T.
2 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely. I don't notice the difference at all