mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I love that you can buy this i K-Cups! It's one of my favorite holiday treats. It's easy to use, just pop it in and you're good. I won't lie, I have been guilty to keep extra of the packaged ones around... I use these to mix in with the K-Cup product, after I've finished making a cup. It helps to add a bit more chocolate flavor (at times it can taste almost watered down to me). I don't have that issue all the time, just something I notice every now and then. The only let down is that you can't get one of these with the mini-marshmellows in them.

That's okay though, I make up for it by keeping a candy cane or two around. The peppermint is amazing in the chocolate. Just let it soak some & you're good to go!