BY SWISS MISS #15 in K-Cups

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Alicia B.
I love these! These k cups and the powder packets taste the same, but the k cups are obviously way more convenient. Since I don't drink coffee, I like to keep these to drink all year round when I'm craving a warm drink, but these are especially great for winter (duh). They're very chocolatey and very quick and easy to make. They're also very affordable and you can pick them up just about anywhere, I highly recommend them.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
After 2 years of hearing how good these were, and seeing them as #1 on so many "best of" lists, I caved and bought these. I finally seen why everyone raved about them! They are so so good. Rich flavor and the perfect amount of chocolate! They can be expensive at some places with Walmart being the cheapest place I have seen them, but if you see them on sale for $10 or less, buy them! You will not regret it!
Melika B.
Huntersville
I got these K-cups as a gift, I usually use the regular mix. I think there's definitely room for improvement, it doesn't taste as rich and velvety as the original mixture. Needless to say, water vs. milk also are very important factors in the flavor of the hot cocoa. I would not purchase again, mostly because I think the regular Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is the best.
Sam A.
I was really hopeful when I bought these, because I love the convenience of using my Keurig for warm drinks. However, I was really disappointed with these :(
Even when using only 6 oz., the hot chocolate does not taste chocolatey enough at all. I was really disappointed and I will definitely stick to the standard packets.
Shonda A.
Jacksonville, FL
Let me say the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa is so smooth and creamy and so easy to plop them into the Kerig. My oldest loves hot chocolate so I introduced him to hot chocolate through the Kerig. He kept bragging how good the Swiss Miss was, so of course I had to try it. Wow, he was right, but don't let him know.
Mickaela M.
I do not enjoy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups. I love Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa when I make it with Milk, but the K-Cups are extremely disappointing. I would not buy them again.

The hot chocolate was very watered down and tasted bland. I also did not like the fact that there were no marshmallows.
Hannah Faith M.
So great for cold days... and even hot days, sometimes! Swiss miss will always hold a special place in my heart, I've had it ever since I can remember. Sitting around our fireplace drinking it with my grandparents are some of my favorite memories. Will always purchase Swiss miss! Especially the K cups. So convenient.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are nice to keep in my office! The only cons I see are price (it's much cheaper to just buy cocoa and mix it yourself), and that you need to run a cycle of water through your keurig after making this. It's delicious and perfectly blended. I get mine from Kroger. Don't buy off brands, they typically taste bad.
Cierra R.
Swiss Miss is my go-to hot chocolate brand, but these leave a bit to be desired. You have to make it on the smallest cup size, which stinks when you're wanting a big cup of hot chocolate. I also don't like the after-taste the artificial flavor leaves, which I only noticed in the k cups, not the packets.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Swiss miss is such a classic brand that you think of when you think "hot chocolate"---it's always delicious and never fails to disappoint me and now that they have KCups? It's definitely cleaner than opening the individual bags and spilling the contents everywhere! Would definitely purchase again!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Foodie Expert
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?