BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Amy H.
I love that Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate comes in k-cup form.  My daughters love to make hot chocolate during winter evenings.  They are able to operate the Keurig and I'd rather they make hot chocolate this way than to heat up hot water with the chance to spill it everywhere.  The taste is similar to regular Swiss Miss packets.  I'd rather pay a little more for the convenience of the k-cups.
Crystal F.
After getting my first Keurig Maker from Influenster, I was super excited to try these! They taste just like regular hot chocolate (as long as you use the right amount of water) and it's so much easier to make using a keurig. My husband likes to mix this with his coffee, which is amazing aswell! I only wish this came with the little marshmallows!
Whitney B.
These are a definite miss for me. These K-Cups are literally just cups filled with the standard Swiss Miss Cocoa mix, so it's a complete waste of money and plastic- Making it bad for both the environment and your grocery budget. When I realized this, I ended up emptying out all of the remaining cups into a larger container for easier use with a scoop. When you use your actual Keurig for these, the hot cocoa ends up very watered down because more than half of the mix in each cup gets stuck instead of being mixed into the water in your machine. I love Swiss Miss, but stick with buying the container of mix itself because using your Keurig for it takes longer, costs more, and is a senseless waste of plastic.
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Yessss. I love hot chocolate but I hate having to rip open those paper packets and get it everywhere. K-cups are definitely the way to go. It’s so easy to just pop one in and get the same flavor. I like to put my setting on bold and I get it extra chocolate-y. Great for on the go!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I am so glad that I found this Swiss Miss hot chocolate. There are so many great things about this product. First off it comes in K-CUPS. K-CUPS makes making hot chocolate as easy as 123! To make this hot chocolate it's made in less than a minute. This is the hot chocolate Swiss Miss we all grew up with! I promise you won't be disappointed.
Samantha M.
My daughter loves hot coco and this is so easy. Throw a cup in and press start in the keurig and bam it's done! Tastes perfect exact ration of enough chocolate mixed with hot water :) I'd reccomend this because it's fast and easy
Ashleigh M.
I like to keep these on hand throughout the year for when we get hot chocolate cravings. I brew them at 8 oz (I think that’s what the box directions say too). The powder has a tendency to sink to the bottom so I stir before drinking. I think the old Swiss Miss packets have better flavor and are cheaper. The K-cup version should probably only be purchased if convenience is a value to you.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I do love Swiss Hot Choco. Just a little warning. If you have a old one or haven't used the k-cups in a while. They do build up or stick to the bottom. That's when I always give me K-cups a little shake before I put it in my machine. Gets all the product you want. Just a little tip. I'm a huge fan of Swiss products! I will continue to buy this product again and again.
Jena B.
I love this brand of hot chocolate and I love it even more that it comes in K-Cups. It just makes it so much easier. It has a really chocolatey taste to it which I like. I buy it every winter season.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
I am not a cocoa drinker but I have 3 kids who love it in the colder months. This is so simple that even they can make it themselves. I purchase and it and never last. Simple, quick and easy.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?