BeveragesHot ChocolateSwiss Miss
Milk Chocolate Canister Calcium

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Canister Calcium

by Swiss Miss

The rich and creamy Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix you love in a canister.

do they make a natural non gmo swiss miss cocoa dark chocolate?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Canister Calcium!
How would you rate this product?
Sanober A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Canister Calcium uploaded by Sanober A.
Bought this Swiss miss milk chocolate canister for kids kids love chocolate milk in winter and snowy days
Rain dawn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Canister Calcium uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy Swiss Miss by the canister because I have four grandchildren and they love hot cocoa in fall and especially winter. When they've been out playing in the snow, hot cocoa is just the thing to warm them up. I love a nice hot cup of Swiss Miss on cold nights myself.
Pranjali S.
Pensacola, FL
Awesome!!! If you're Choco lover then this is a perfect drink for you ... it has a rich creamy chocolate flavor and I like it... price is also okay not very pricey. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Riquisimo este chocolate, especialmente cuando vamos de campamento y baja la temperatura, siempre se antoja algo calientito
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,000 reviews
looooooooooooove the taste! so yummy and easy to make. I would highly recommend. I get this product all the time!!!
Glenda H.
Cherryvale, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The only hot chocolate my kids will drink! We’ve tried the others and always come back to this! Household staple even in summer!
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
I absolutely love Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa. Definitely makes a cold day Instantly better. The flavor is great and the price is great also Perfect Hot pick me up anytime for the whole.family
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I bought this all the time when I was younger around winter time when its cold its nice to warm up with after being outside in the snow. I love how chocolatey it is, its a good value and affordable
kim T.
I love this cocoa mix! It is so rich and not too sweet. It's perfect to drink a chilly day!
Danielle M.
Great hot chocolate mix. Even better when made with milk so give that a try!
Great hot chocolate mix. Even better when made with milk so give that a try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...