BY SWISS MISS #11 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with separate envelopes packed with fun colored marshmallows and no artificial sweeteners.

• Wow this looks fun and my daughter would love it, what store carr...6 Answers
  • is this good? i’ve only have the original hot cocoa5 Answers
  • Do people find this kind more exciting because of the pretty mars...1 Answers
Heather W.
I simply love hot chocolate.. I recently discovered swiss miss hot chocolate too...
Now, I typically don't like marshmallows so bought the 6 pack to try it out. I love the chocolate taste and smooth feel. The marshmallows always go first when I make this drink. I'm definitely placing an order for the 60 pack...
Quinyse E.
Bronx, NY
I am in love with this hot chocolate. I buy this few weeks in the fall and winter time. The colorful marshmallows makes it fun to drink. I feel like a little kid when i drink it. It was very affordable and very tasty. I make mine with milk and it taste so good.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
As far as pre-made mixes go, this is my favorite. I always make it with steamed milk. It’s not as sweet as some of the other brands I’ve had. It’s decently affordable and available at my local grocer.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummmmmers!! I love this Hot cocoa it's so tasty and smooth and has the perfect amount of chocolate taste without being too much.. I love this for those cold winter days it's great!!
Amber L.
My nine-year-old daughter absolutely loves this hot chocolate. I think her favorite part is the colored marshmallows. What she doesn't know but I love the most is that this hot chocolate is packed with 14 different vitamins and minerals. All she knows is that it tastes great and I would have to agree.
adiktive n.
Love these taste great ... Price is somewhat up there but I like that it has the marshmallows in a separate pouch for those times that you want a lil or none at all
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My kids absolutely love hot chocolate with marshmallows. They get so happy and excited when I find this specific one because the marshmallows are colorful. I sometimes add some peppermint mocha creamer to it and make it a mocha mint hot chocolate. The kids love this treat.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We’re a huge fan of the little multi colored marshmallows! This hot chocolate is without a doubt, the best! We go through so much of it! It tastes amazing and the different colors make it fun for kids..( and adults)
Kristie S.
My daughter loves this hot chocolate. Expecially the colorful marshmallows. Every weekend she gets a mug with not just the colorful marshmallows but some extra white mini marshmallows.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love the colorful marshmallows that it adds to the cocoa. It has such a nice chocolate taste. I add milk to mine and it just sets it off. I would recommend this
Rachel S.
Wow this looks fun and my daughter would love it, what store carries it as I have not seen it at retail?
Whitney H.
Chelsea, MA
How does the rainbow marshmallows make the hot chocolate taste?
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
is this good? i’ve only have the original hot cocoa
Cassidy H.
I've never seen this before, where can I get this?
Kashia W.
Garland, TX
Are the marshmallows flavored in any way?