BY SWISS MISS #12 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss® Marshmallow Madness™ Hot Cocoa Mix.14 essential vitamins & minerals. No artificial sweeteners. Hot cocoa mix with colored mini-marshmallows.

• Do people find this kind more exciting because of the pretty mars...1 Answers
  • Do the marshmallows have a flavor since they're colorful or do th...1 Answers
  • Does anyone like to melt chocolate chips in there hot cocoa?2 Answers
Amber L.
My nine-year-old daughter absolutely loves this hot chocolate. I think her favorite part is the colored marshmallows. What she doesn't know but I love the most is that this hot chocolate is packed with 14 different vitamins and minerals. All she knows is that it tastes great and I would have to agree.
Terra J.
We’re a huge fan of the little multi colored marshmallows! This hot chocolate is without a doubt, the best! We go through so much of it! It tastes amazing and the different colors make it fun for kids..( and adults)
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love the colorful marshmallows that it adds to the cocoa. It has such a nice chocolate taste. I add milk to mine and it just sets it off. I would recommend this
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
My kids love this! Like so much so that my 1 year old can cocoa and will run around the house yelling "coco" until I make him some. It comes with 2 packets; 1 that is the cocoa and the other that is filled with mini colorful marshmellows. This is the big east hit ever with my kids. Plus I love that they are separate because I'm not a big fan of these marshmallows I like real fluffy ones. So I make my cocoa and save the marshmallows so my kids can use them and get even more.
#walmart is we're I found them. But there are only 8 packets in a box.
Anto L.
Swiss Miss is normally the brand of hot cocoa powders I buy, and they're very good. I've tried a large variety of their flavors and found all of them to be quite good. This one in particular comes with some of those ultra tiny marshmallows in it, though by the time the drink has cooled down enough to be drinkable most of the tiny marshmallows have melted away. They're still fun and cute to look at in the drink though for a bit I guess.
Dominique N.
Swiss Miss Marshmallow Madness Hot Cocoa Mix Best hot chocolate! Packaging is very inviting, mixes well with warm water or milk, and is great cold as well, like a delicious glass of chocolate milk! Would definitely recommend!
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Love the Swiss Miss marshmallow madness!!! Swiss Miss hot chocolate is always divine ~ super chocolatey 🍵🍫!!! Make it with milk for an extra creamy, extra rich treat!!! The multicolored🌈 marshmallows are so fun for the kiddos & the adults!!! Love it!!! ♥
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
If you love hot chocolate and love saving money then you have to try Swiss Miss it's really affordable and it tastes really good. Who doesn't like marshmallows in their hot chocolate. I only wish that the marshmallows didnt melt so easily oh well. I recommend half water and half milk or sometimes a little bit more milk but you can try different combinations or just plain milk or plain water and see what you like best.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
I live on Hot chocolate in the winter and spring and probably fall and well..sometimes in the summer too. I am cold natured so a good cup of hot chocolate is just what I need. Give me marshmallows please!! So yeah, Marshmallow madness? Im in.. This is a pretty good Swiss Miss choice if you like that sort of thing. But if you dont like Marshmallows that have been freeze dried then, this is not your thing.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Im a bit of a kid at heart! So this is one of my favorites! Its super easy, i make it in the kurig. Just add hot water, stir and all done. I normally got it at walmart but i havent looked in a good while to see if they still have it. However, when myhusband and i have kids i hope its still around, it would be a great family movie night treat. Plus its not expensive so thats a plus.
Whitney H.
Chelsea, MA
How does the rainbow marshmallows make the hot chocolate taste?
Cassidy H.
I've never seen this before, where can I get this?
Kashia W.
Garland, TX
Are the marshmallows flavored in any way?
Lexi J.
El Paso, TX
I have not tried this compared to the traditional swiss miss mix. Is there a different flavor?
Amber M.
Delray Beach, FL
Does this product really have more marshmallows then the others?