BY SWISS MISS #9 in Hot Cocoa

Swiss Miss® Marshmallow Madness™ Hot Cocoa Mix.14 essential vitamins & minerals. No artificial sweeteners. Hot cocoa mix with colored mini-marshmallows.

• Do people find this kind more exciting because of the pretty marshm...1 Answers
  • Do the marshmallows have a flavor since they're colorful or do they...1 Answers
  • Does anyone like to melt chocolate chips in there hot cocoa?2 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Chesapeake, VA
I have ordered this a number of times. I love this cocoa. This is what it's like: swiss miss hot chocolate with lucky charms-tasting rainbow marshmallows floating on top. Great for a day when you really need a silly, comforting beverage.

Important Note: These come two packets attached for a reason. The cocoa is in one packet and the marshmallows in the second. Previous commenters stated they didn't get any marshmallows. I bet they didn't open the attached package. The label on the package tells you what's inside--cocoa or marshmallows. The marshmallows are in one packet and the hot chocolate is in a separate packet, which is really convenient for those who prefer not to have marshmallows. (Although I don't know why anyone would want hot chocolate without marshmallows!)
Cristy-Ann L.
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
,y daughter loves hot cocoa with marshmallows so when she seen this one in store she really wanted it although it wasn't in the budget I got it for her and I'm really glad I did she loved it she actually drank all of it the first day we had it lol she loved the colorful marshmallows it exceeded my expectations like normal the flavor is great and creamy and just warming marshmallows are colorful and fun the price was kind of steep where we bought it at I'm sure its cheaper at other stores I would definatly but it again and recommend it to others
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
My kids love this! Like so much so that my 1 year old can cocoa and will run around the house yelling "coco" until I make him some. It comes with 2 packets; 1 that is the cocoa and the other that is filled with mini colorful marshmellows. This is the big east hit ever with my kids. Plus I love that they are separate because I'm not a big fan of these marshmallows I like real fluffy ones. So I make my cocoa and save the marshmallows so my kids can use them and get even more.
#walmart is we're I found them. But there are only 8 packets in a box.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
I love hot cocoa when it gets to be as cold as it is now ! ... so I recently purchased Swiss miss hot cocoa marshmallow madness from Tops market.
I had my boyfriend make it for me while I popped a movie in. Like all the Swiss miss hot cocoa, it's great. And has 14 vitamins, so you don't have to feel completely guilty. The only negative comments I would have is that for marshmallow madness, there arnt really a lot of marshmallows. So my inner fatty was a little disappointed.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Ok I don't care how old you are, colorful marshmallows are the best. I think as a kid and yes even as a adult I love the marshmallows. That's my favorite part. I like to pop a package into my husbands lunch box during winter. It gives me a little happy hour at work. I also make it a lot for the kids during the cold months. They drink it with my while I have my coffee, it's like their kid coffee. I don't think I will ever not purchase this hot cocoa. It's tradition for us.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Spring, TX
My daughter loves hot chocolate during the cold seasons! I always have to make sure that we have it at all times in case of an hot chocolate and mergency on the weekends and it was nice to finally see it different hot chocolate that was available and she loved all the marshmallows! The hot chocolate its self seem like it was their original recipe which is always tastes! I was very pleased with this product and definitely will be ready purchasing
Ayla A.
Ayla A.
I love Swiss Miss, so I thought I'd try their colorful marshmallow kind, compared to their regular white marshmallows for a change.

While the quality of creamy chocolate flavor didn't go down, the added color makes it a very fun drink.

I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a little "spice" in their hot chocolate without compromising quality.

Swiss Miss is always a favorite in my house and this is no exception.
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
Foodie Expert
I recently ran across these in the store and being the marshmallow junkie I am, I had to have them! This was my first time buying them and for an 8 pack at Walmart they were just a little over $2.00. Swiss Miss is my go to hot chocolate and I usually add a few extra marshmallows but with these colorful ones I was very happy. Also, just an extra tip: I make mine with milk instead of water and it's even better!
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
Want a special treat fast then count on Swiss Miss from sugar-free cocoa to marshmallow madness! Find your perfect taste today and you will love it and keep it on hand all the time! It tastes great and is fast and easy to make. You can purchase it almost anywhere so another easy step to goodness. You will love it and so will the kids. Try some today or take a thermos to the park on a snow day to enjoy!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot chocolate. So affordable and I love the pretty marshmallows and how the marshmallows come in a separate packet from the hot chocolate. When the marshmallows come in the same packet, they're usually dissolved before I can drink it, but in a separate pack like this, I can mix up the chocolate mix and then wait to add the marshmallows when it's cooled down enough to drink.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Chelsea, MA
How does the rainbow marshmallows make the hot chocolate taste?
Kashia W.
Kashia W.
Garland, TX
Are the marshmallows flavored in any way?
Lexi J.
Lexi J.
El Paso, TX
I have not tried this compared to the traditional swiss miss mix. Is there a different flavor?
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
I've never seen this before, where can I get this?
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
Foodie Expert
Does this taste any different than the regular swiss miss ?