BY SWISS MISS #20 in Cocoa

Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with separate envelopes packed with fun colored marshmallows and no artificial sweeteners.

• Wow this looks fun and my daughter would love it, what st...6 Answers
  • is this good? i’ve only have the original hot cocoa5 Answers
  • Do people find this kind more exciting because of the pre...1 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley
Well considering the box was half full with marshmallows I thought I was getting more hot cocoa. But still this hot chocolate was very satisfying. But I still would have liked the the marshmallows in the cocoa mix.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
This was OK but found that it had a weird taste? Maybe from the colored marshmallows. Either way my children loved it. My daughter called hers rainbow hot cocoa then changed  it to Unicorn Cocoa so for me it was a fail but for my girls it was a hit. Taste it and let me know what you think.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
As far as pre-made mixes go, this is my favorite. I always make it with steamed milk. It’s not as sweet as some of the other brands I’ve had. It’s decently affordable and available at my local grocer.
Heather W.
I simply love hot chocolate.. I recently discovered swiss miss hot chocolate too...
Now, I typically don't like marshmallows so bought the 6 pack to try it out. I love the chocolate taste and smooth feel. The marshmallows always go first when I make this drink. I'm definitely placing an order for the 60 pack...
Amber L.
My nine-year-old daughter absolutely loves this hot chocolate. I think her favorite part is the colored marshmallows. What she doesn't know but I love the most is that this hot chocolate is packed with 14 different vitamins and minerals. All she knows is that it tastes great and I would have to agree.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We’re a huge fan of the little multi colored marshmallows! This hot chocolate is without a doubt, the best! We go through so much of it! It tastes amazing and the different colors make it fun for kids..( and adults)
Kristie S.
My daughter loves this hot chocolate. Expecially the colorful marshmallows. Every weekend she gets a mug with not just the colorful marshmallows but some extra white mini marshmallows.
adiktive n.
Love these taste great ... Price is somewhat up there but I like that it has the marshmallows in a separate pouch for those times that you want a lil or none at all
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love the colorful marshmallows that it adds to the cocoa. It has such a nice chocolate taste. I add milk to mine and it just sets it off. I would recommend this
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love Swiss Miss Marshmallow Madness! The packet of hot cocoa is attached to a separate packets that is completely full of marshmallows! The marshmallows are fun colors and there are enough in it to satisfy any marshmallow lover! There are so many that they don't all melt when you mix the cocoa in with the hot water as per the usual hit cocoa with marshmallows. We love hot cocoa in this house, it's a great way to cozy up on a cold night and Swiss Miss always hits the mark! It's cocoa is creamy and smooth and the marshmallows add the perfect touch to this cocoa. Swiss Miss Marshmallow Madness will always be in my cabinet!
Rachel S.
Wow this looks fun and my daughter would love it, what store carries it as I have not seen it at retail?
Whitney H.
Chelsea , MA
How does the rainbow marshmallows make the hot chocolate taste?
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
is this good? i’ve only have the original hot cocoa
Cassidy H.
I've never seen this before, where can I get this?
Kashia W.
Garland, TX
Are the marshmallows flavored in any way?